Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Probably about three weeks or a month, simply because I was frustrated. I was frustrated with (my) slow leveling, and the constant synth failing/grind failing (when it was at the second highest success rate). I'm thinking of turning it on again today, but I don't know...!

Update friday. Might be worth checking it out.

Not that it'll help any with slow levelling/grind failures, but yeah.

lol.....yea were definatly getting an update....this week soo maybe you should turn it on for a minute and check it out...maybe things will change for the better....only time will tell..

Try it out and see if you like it. My cousin also had bad syning luck, he stopped playing when he used 80 g's of boards (1st 3 weeks of PSU) and only got one weapon from it. Just now he's starting to play again.

Sometimes alittle time helps.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Knowbodie on 2006-12-04 13:06 ]</font>

Sorry, but I've gotta laught at that... The only things I've ever failed were armor. Suceeded in everything else.

Well you've been incredibly lucky. While I played I failed a good 40% of the time on everything.

Maybe it's just the whole Female Newman thing.

What about female Newmans? >_> <_<

I also suggest giving it another go on Friday and see what you think. The update wont in any way change the things you mention. In some aspects it actually probably makes them worse (harder things to synth, more expensive things to buy, a lot more mission points needed to level advanced jobs, a lot more exp needed to level). The flip side of it is new areas that may make all of those things faster, a couple new S rank missions (not 10 right this Friday though - Clumsy clarified that the 1UP announcement was not clear and its 10 S rank missions over the month of December).

Also, try not to take synthing and grinding way too seriously. Personally, I buy things already synthed from player shops when I find good deals, synthing when I end up with the materials needed to synth some thing. I only grind to +4 or +5 usually unless I have adequate backups. Helps to make failures in these areas not so crushing.

Ignore synthing at first if it bugs you. I know I did, and ever since I don't really care about it any more the game is fun again!

Don't mind other leveling faster than you, play at your own pace - it should be fun, not work!

Well if you quit than your level is most likely low and you wont be able to use a lot of the stuff in the update, so..........idk flip a coin.