Vampire Shepherd
    Texas...I don't have an accent, I don't rope cattel, and I don't say

Well...IS THERE??!!!?

I'm very curious to know what kind of answer you were looking for. Some kind of way to hack a free account maybe?

Vampire Shepherd
    Texas...I don't have an accent, I don't rope cattel, and I don't say

Not exactly...something like a site that you connect to via. your GC (if possable) and they have a server...that er...connects into the main server?
    Is's a long shot but...IF ANYBODY HAS ANY INFO ON THIS...WOULD YOU BE SO KIND AS TO TELL??

There is no way to play the game online without a fee...

That being said, this was my suggestion to Sega... They should start selling pre-paid Hunters License cards through game stores. Little plastic cards, like a phone card. When you buy one you get a serial number and access code that doesn't have a fee. Make it good for 1 time use only and 1 month of access. Next month you go down to your local game store and buy a new card.

They could even sell packs of 12 at a discount (say $60 or $5 each), print a custom hunter picture on each card and you have a new collectible!

I wouldn't be willing to pay a fee, but I would buy a cool little card like that. Weird, huh?

- Jordan

Sega does have PSO cards like that in Japan.

However, in creating cards like that, Sega generates additional costs for themselves. They must lobby for support and gather willing retailers, then pay for materials, manufacturing, shipping and handling, promoting the product, and implementing the ability for the current servers to recognize the new means of paying for a Hunter's License.

PSO itself would also have to be changed, as your character is registered to the first serial number and access key which you enter.

It would be obsurdly costly, and largely unnecessary. It would also increase the number of minors playing, which could create a legal problem for Sega should a minor violate the contract that is supposed to be agreed to upon buying a Hunter's License.

In short... I am very glad they do not provide this service in places other than Japan.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tavia on 2002-11-30 07:29 ]</font>