Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

i sold alot of stuff to get my double saber. now im broke. well im going to be saving to get dual claws to finish my pallete

On 2006-12-08 17:24, Ichy wrote:
    Tornado Dance tears the shit out of everything in front of it, for sure, but if you want to spam it alot be sure to bring an arseload of those things. The cost is high and the regen is pretty low. I used Double Sabers until the second last chapter in Story Mode, then switched to Twin Sabers for more PP efficiency. Network Mode, now there's something different. With an entire team of people actually doing their jobs, unlike dumbass NPCs, you can get alot more out of your PP.

My big gripe with the Double Saber is this: You can beat the snot out of something fine, and if something else gets too close it'll take a few dings, too, BUT when that combo is done you're a sitting duck. The wait time is more than long enough to get hit by half the stuff around you, and if you're a Figunner (pretty much must be if you're using the damn thing) that's probably alot of mobs, hence wanting lots and lots of PP to get you out of that crap. Remember: Shitty ass regen, carry spares.

On annother note: Try Daggers!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ichy on 2006-12-08 17:29 ]</font>
    funny thing about that i used tornado dance offline and got hit with one of those big endrum robots missles and got sent into a wall while spinning

spiral dance own owns. if you know how to use it you can control the front lines and prevent fellow hunters from getting hit much. spiral dance is about mob control moreso than damage. plus it stuns big enemies because the first hit trips enemies. spiral dance also owns goushins.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Spiral Dance kicks Kamatoze around the room. I find it a little odd that a tiny Newman F can throw Kamatoze around the room, but hey it works. Stupid Gibarta.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-12-08 21:36 ]</font>

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

I love the Double Saber. Huge range of attack, multiple target hits. I just switch to my massive array of Twin Sabers when the going gets REAL ruff (as in BAMF enemies that need to be airborne)

I am really wishing I would have farmed more before the update. At 80k right now but I am not sure if I want to risk all my meseta trying to get an elemental Double saber or just play it safe an go Green.

Not sure how you can be disapointed with this weapon. It's pretty powerful and I've yet to find out it's target limit. So far I'm maxxed out at hitting 6 targets at once with a normal combo attack (that's per swing), only maxxed there because it's pretty hard to find a area with more then 6 mobs that are willing to bunch up.

Wana be online >_<

Tornado Dance is a mob control PA and also a BIG enemy killer, it is able to do 4 strong hits on big enemies (vil de bear, bosses,etc..) and on small enemies like Vandas it will just send them flyng but will knok them down with 1 hit.

On 2006-12-08 22:35, KiteWolfwood wrote:
    I am really wishing I would have farmed more before the update. At 80k right now but I am not sure if I want to risk all my meseta trying to get an elemental Double saber or just play it safe an go Green.
    Just go green.I did and I have no complaints it works just fine on EVERYTHING!