Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Well you picked it I say. Your fault game are not meant to be easy there meant for a challange.

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

It's fucking imopssible to DUO A rank moa missions without spending a fortune on mates if yuo do not have a HEALER.

So by that logic are you saying that it's easy WITH a healer? Is it fuck. I just had to run around like my ass was on fire in a game as the sole healer because everybody else's ass WAS on fire.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Shimarisu- on 2006-12-08 21:36 ]</font>

I predict this ben locked lol. Besides, 450 isn't useless... it casts Foie.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

I knew it was going to get shut down with the gratuitous use of the F-word and flame fest ... ::shrug:: turn around is fair play .. i just did it with a smile than venom ... makes the sting that much worse..

For sake of sounding like a weeaboo for a few seconds i say.. "Jinteki Shakusetsu"

::dusts off my hands::

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

POint is, I cannot join games that do not exist.

If I MAKE games, on my restaing char? People join. I have lots of "friends".

If I make games on my fortefighter, only my friend joins, and we cannot play withuot having to buy loads of dimates.

450 was SUPPOSED to fix that. Because of the existence of 450, I planned and levelled a non resta equipped char. Because I wanted low capacity games with my good friend. Sega promised fix, they did not deliver. My non-restaing char is wasted, because it's far more productive and cheaper to play with my guntecher. And I LOVE playing hunter.

If you think there's nothing wrong here, you're mad. I've a right to be angry about 450.

Personally i am happy the 450 is not some broken cure bot . it can do other things as well ... It depriciated skill, thanks to yoruichi ive learned how to dodge my butt off and rarely die unless ive taken a megid to the skull. Im currently making a 450 (using YOUR guide as a basis btw shim) and I am happy she wont be only curing me, hopefully she will do buffs as well. Im not of the same view, dodge or die, is how ive played thus so far. However then again you can point at me and scream Wartecher has resta .. w/e .. i dont see Yoru complaining and she is a fortetecher.

Skill :uffs out my chest:: thats what sets me apart from the rest.. I dont want my little 450 to ever depreciate that.

~

On 2006-12-08 21:44, SoiFong wrote:
    I knew it was going to get shut down with the gratuitous use of the F-word and flame fest ... ::shrug:: turn around is fair play .. i just did it with a smile than venom ... makes the sting that much worse..

For sake of sounding like a weeaboo for a few seconds i say.. "Jinteki Shakusetsu"

::dusts off my hands::

Look, can I please ask you to just stop posting in this thread. I care dearly about Shim and quite honestly this shit is not something she is capable of dealing with right now. So please just walk away from this thread right now, if not for her sake, for mine.

I can thank the ancients for creating a number that explains the amount of sympathy I feel: zero.

Actually Drew, your comments explain a lot. There have institutions for people like that.

~

I'm sure autistics around the world thank you for implying they should be put away in an institution.

People need to chill.
    Though, it does suck that 450 no longer heals. :< I was gonna make one of those, now, well I dunno what to make anymore.