Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

In his defense, (not saying he needs it, but hey)... he chose 450 for the SOLE PURPOSE of having a healer, and it turns out that isn't what it is. I'd be upset, too.

I just don't see it, Shim. My 450 heals me whenever I get to about 1/5-1/6 my health. I did some testing, and although inconclusive, because it was just me testing, she does heal immediately upon her getting low health, no matter what my hp are. Also, however, she heals three quick heals everytime I get low. Now I only have 645 hp (28 newm fighgunner), so 1/6th is around 100, but as soon as I hit that mark, she whips out that wand, and she's done it when she's low and when it looks like she hasn't been touched, with full hp.
    I dunno, log on again just to make sure, I guess. Personally, I'm quite happy with my healbot, and thanks for suggesting to go 30tech/70 strike in another thread, instead of pure strike.
    Always outnumbered... Never out-gunned.

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

I tried going to low health three times, she never healed and let me die (I died on purpose).

Hmmm, the only thing I noticed in my experiences with her tonight, was that if I was low, she wouldn't come to me. As soon as I got to her, and was within range though, she starting flipping heals like no body's business.
    Always outnumbered... Never out-gunned.

Shim, people do Agata RELICS B - A pretty frequently. Don't know if that's your thing. I like VoC and DoT A myself. US community lazy? No. Cowardly? Yes. I have not done Grove of Fanatics in a LONG LONG time. I share your pain with duoing... I used to do it with my friend and it's just too hard -.- even though he had a force character.

It sucks -- always the areas you love the most are the areas everyone else will avoid like the plague.

I believe it is intended for the 450 to function like that. To dissuade semi-soloing and other perks that don't include more than 4-6 people.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2006-12-09 06:09 ]</font>
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

I've noticed 450 heals frequently now, but you do have to reach a pretty low HP count in order for her to start healing, and sometimes you will have to wait a moment for her to pull her wand out. At about 1400 HP, she won't start healing me, most of the time, unless I'm below 200 HP. Once reaching below 200, I usually run around before she finally pulls her wand out and starts healing. For me it's enough.

Honestly, I don't believe those missions you're worried about were meant to be solo/duo-friendly. Some missions naturally are great for solo/duoing, some are not. Valley of Carnage and Desert were meant to be long and difficult, therefore meant to be completed in larger groups. Just my little analysis *shrugs*. It's a mistake still, in my opinion.

I will say I feel your pain not finding groups for these missions. Everyone spams either Agata A or De Ragan A and leaves the other missions alone. This is really to be expected, though. This kind of activity is seen throughout pretty much every online/MMORPG.

Actually I see plenty of games everywhere. Here's the thing though... People develop small groups, some larger then others and do A ranks with them. Some people don't enjoy the company of strangers in harder missions.

Like Bleemo said, not everything is meant to be solo'ed. As a matter a fact this game lacks PvP of any sort and probably will for awhile, the main focus of the game would be cooperation.

- Deleted -

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ruby-chan on 2006-12-10 21:11 ]</font>

The people I've talked to who play the JP version tell me that their 450's were fixed with last update. My PM is a GH-304 at this point, I'm waiting to see if they fix it within the next month. Honestly, just to get a 304 was a lot of work, and I've been sitting on it since the nerf. It's really annoying how much time and effort it takes to make something that just goes to waste. Like Shim, I'm a hunter who likes to solo. My connection is really poor for some reason and I get frequent disconnects, usually in half the missions I play. I rarely, if ever, disconnect while solo'ing. I really need this PM to keep playing; I'm a huge PSO fan and I'd hate to quit. I can understand shim's disappointment.

On 2006-12-08 21:35, -Shimarisu- wrote:
    I just had to run around like my ass was on fire in a game as the sole healer because everybody else's ass WAS on fire.
    For what its worth, that made me laugh out loud: so rejoice- at least your situation is making SOMEONE smile.

-- On topic --

I've also noticed that even on nearly full universes, everyone is pretty much doing the same stuff- and on "give to finder" no less!

As a ranger (and a finanically challenged one, at that), I find this appalling .