So, some time ago people found out about the Crea weapon series; rare melee weapons with low ATP that could drop from boxes and were not usable by CASTs or Beasts, but had the special ability of being able to hit one extra target. At the time, Itsuki speculated these weapons were usable only by Humans and Newmans because the melee-oriented stats of CASTs and Beasts could make these weapons 'broken'.

Currently, I believe the reason is actually different. Ofcourse, obvious counter-arguments would be that these more physically oriented races should have an advantage over the other races, or that they can also use other 'overpowered' weapons.

However, what CASTs and Beasts also have in common is that they are the only races that can have a 'damage gauge', used for their SUV weapons and Nanoblasts respectively. At least offline, these bar hit 100% either for every 50 hits dealt/taken (Beasts), or every 67 (CASTs). So, surely, spamming Skills using Crea weapons would yield these required amounts of hits quite quickly, which to me appears a more plausible explanation as to why these weapon series were restricted to Humans and Newmans.

Therefore, I'd like to argue that CASTs' and Beasts' special abilities are actually their primary weakness. Discuss.

but do the real crea weapons still have that effect? >.> not like it matters much to me i get my bar filled plenty fast using twin saber types and beast have the atp to push those weapons further.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Their weakness is shitty wimpy low MST.

yeah but thats basically offset my beasts monster hp.

sig by gama

Beast weakness = being really ugly

Beasts (especially beast wartechers) couldn't hit a tee ball with a boat paddle. Like all beasts, they do it from behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamemako View Post
    It is twice the PP cost for fully twice the damage... That is 129/PP vs. 120/PP.
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    It's twice the damage, but it takes almost twice as long. Something you seem to not be understanding. DPS, not total damage. The DPS per PP spent is far superior for normal > Gekka than it is for Tsukimi > Gekka > normal 3.
    Remember kids: don't do drugs.

On 2006-12-09 11:51, Gamemako wrote:
    Beasts (especially beast wartechers) couldn't hit a tee ball with a boat paddle. Like all beasts, they do it from behind.
    zodial

sig by gama

If my numbers are right, a beast wartecher will have less ata than a newman fortetecher

if thats true oh well i picked beast for reasons other than stats. try making a dark skinned newman that doesnt look retarded... it just aint happening lol. beasts take better to darker skin tones.

sig by gama

Actually crea's have worse stats than normal weapons but hit 1 extra

Either way nanoblast pwns all the other "specials", and no crea can come close to the awesome powers of nanoblast