Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I was looking around at shops today and come across a player named Bobby's shop. The PM is still stage one and the room is empty, so I'm guessing it's a level 1 character used for selling. Strange thing is that all they have for sale is a bunch of Svaltus Edge and some Meow Mustache.

Here is two pictures of it.
    -removed-

Also note the units to sell on the highlighted items.

Oh and this isn't ment to make everyone worried about hackers and what not. We don't need the Broomop thing all over again. I'm just curious if anyone else thinks this shop looks even the slightest bit odd.

mod edit: dont advertise.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2006-12-11 03:39 ]</font>

Too lucky. No way that's possible.

MMMmmm Nice!!!

Explanations...

# 1....he is a PC User....Once again proof that PC is a pointless gaming device in the world of Phantasy Star

or # 2.....he has been dedicating his time to buying all the rares people put in their shops until their is none left......(highly unlikely)

ok,i think its a dupe,im glad im not the only one to see this shop,just the other day he had 99 nanoresins up for 3k each..shop ad being "i out sell everyone nanoresins for 3k"...

and 97 svaltus edge? cmon now..

Its not even 97 svaltus edge, its 10 stacks of them, so about 1000 of them. Pretty lame

WOW, that has to be more than really lucky. Or the guy really has nothing else to do.

On a side note..

Stalker!! (And no I didn't post here just because you made the topic! >.>)

Now you're stalking my topics Keiko!?

Back on topic, is there anyway to report this guy? I know there is the number thing but he isn't around to get the number for his account.

Edit: Nevermind. It says a number on the bottom right corner of their shop ad. I'm guessing that's the account number, right? If so I'm going to report it because there is no way that's a legit inventory. Not after seeing the stacks of items are 90+ each.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rider on 2006-12-11 01:28 ]</font>

*clears throat*

HAX ! Shenanigans !

*runs*

Hmm... Early on in the JP version, there was a duping trick that was posted to 2ch. It is the only real instance of "hacking" that happened in the jp version (other than appearance changing). Though I don't know much about the duping trick, if I recall it required 2 people, I believe 1 of them didn't have to be PC, and it only worked for synthing items. But you could do a stack of like 90 synth items at a time. Its what caused the rollback on the JP servers.

I thought the fix was already on the US servers though. Hmm...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2006-12-11 01:29 ]</font>

Hey, Good game, guys. It was a good run.