Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Yeah, topic. Just wondering if you guys had any ideas. She's into RPGs... she just said she just doesn't want to play, but she hasn't even tried it yet. Arg, but I thought it would be cool if she would join me in a game I love so much.

Mercenary for Hire

Bleh just find a Guy on a girl char on psu to be your GF. problem solved.

Try using the laser from honey I shrunk the kids, she should be able to fit then.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

Tell her about the character customization. How you can change voice, buy new clothes, change hair, change lip stick, decorate room, change facial structure, height, weight, and... MAYBE boob size.

Which is something NO OTHER rpg had. At least to such detail.

Also, pay more attention to her than PSU. Then when you guys are bored, you can sneak in the PSU drug in her drink (if she is not looking)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolRiver on 2006-12-12 00:06 ]</font>

lol... keep them rolling...

Go to an easy level, that a newb who's never played it at all could easily beat, but feel challenged. Claim to need to go to the bathroom or something, and hand her the controller with the 'don't let me die, please'. Wait for her to get horribly addicted. It worked with mine on PSO...but she won't let me do it to her on PSU, she doesn't want to get addicted again.
    Always outnumbered... Never out-gunned.

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

On 2006-12-12 00:04, SolRiver wrote:
    Tell her about the character customization. How you can change voice, buy new clothes, change hair, change lip stick, decorate room, change facial structure, height, weight, and... MAYBE boob size.

Also, pay more attention to her than PSU. Then when you guys are bored, you can sneak in the PSU drug in her drink (if she is not looking)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolRiver on 2006-12-12 00:06 ]</font>
    Wow that's a real sexist stereotype, right there.

*takes char to dressing room*

no point argueing with her. if she doesnt want, then she has her reasons. no need to ask her to formulate them to you either. just have her stick around when you play. put the controller into her hands in the middle of the game (preferably not online mode) and go to the bathroom for a while. come back and see if she picked up where you left. make a nifty guychar for her too. anything but ethan works >.>

if youre on xbox, keep her away from it tho. no need to have her harassed via voicechat.
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

On 2006-12-12 00:01, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:
    find a Guy on a girl char
    Ya found one.

I'll be your GF for a day if you gimme 6 Kerseline per 24 hours we're together! Gimmeh!

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

On 2006-12-12 00:11, -Shimarisu- wrote:
    On 2006-12-12 00:04, SolRiver wrote:

Wow that's a real sexist stereotype, right there.

*takes char to dressing room*
    Tips of the iceberg

Edit: fixed my gazzilion of spelling error... I should sleep or drink coffee...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolRiver on 2006-12-12 00:21 ]</font>