Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

On 2006-12-12 11:23, Wheatpenny wrote:
    Just tell her that if she doesent stop De Ragon from holding the Mission points hostage who will?
    I told her that one and she said, "That's like saying only you can prevent forest fires." I told her that she was doing a good job at preventing fires. Then she hit me with a blanket....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akagi on 2006-12-12 13:35 ]</font>

Oh noes a blanket. I'd press assault charges.

Call me if theres any E-Drama

man... its cool and all, having a special friend playing with you, but it can piss offf freinds
    oh boy! example! A good friend of mine plays PSU with her bf. Shes cool, hes a dick.
    Whenever hes on, shes there with them.
    another friend told me that one time, when he got on, she left without saying anything to chill with him.
    Now if they are both on, they both have to play with us. And,once again, hes a dick.
    but im sure your gf is nice, so it shouldnt be a problem (i have yet to meet a girl i ever really hated on a game)

If she already likes rpg's, then it depends on the type she'd like. If she preferes the turn based games, psu might not be for her. But offline does offer the familiar story mode she might like. But if she's into action rpg's then she should be all over the online part.
    I like the "feigning bathroom break" idea and let her play your character for awhile when you're away.

I'd say get a team of close, talkative friends in a locked room (vast variety of ppl from different states & countries prefered), and leave her alone with them during a lower leveled quest while you're in the bathroom.

That's kinda how my future husband got me hooked into PSO. I saw him having a blast online with all kinds of ppl from all over the world, coming together just to hang out, have interesting conversations direct from other corners of the country/world, kill'n stuff together and feel at ease to know that they got my back in game and I have theirs.

After watching him having fun, I wanted to join and play too!

Dressing up and personalizing your character might be the stereotype for female gamers, but a more realistic stereotype (which I fall under) is that females tend to play non confrontational games. So the friendly co-op atmosphere drew me in. If this was a team vs team game (like most 1st person shooters & other online games), I'd stop playing.
    So PSU should really peek her interests to some degree.
    Unless she's extremely shy about incoveniencing you or meeting strangers online.
    PSZ: DECOY! (HUcaseal)
    PSZ: Kelemvorite (RAmar)
    PSZ: Troubadour (FOnewmn)
    Friend Code: 3610 2919 6664

I saw you walkin down on Melrose,
    you lookin like a angel,
    straight of heaven girl,
    I was blown away by your sexiness,
    all you I have to do is catch up to you girl,
    slow down, I just want to get to know you,

Paragon of Style

FFXI ruins relationships. Don't bring your girlriend into that game. WoW on the other hand, cultivates them.

I know this one, tell your GF that there is hotter guys on PSU for her

On 2006-12-12 18:17, InfamousGamma wrote:
    I know this one, tell your GF that there is hotter guys on PSU for her
    Such as myself?