Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast

Nice science on the traps. I'll edit this in on the guide.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

AC9: pretty brillant - the part where different SEs from different sources go against different defenseive values.

And *might* be easy to test. Gunteckers can both apply zodeel, AND zodial (or simply eat the booster item), and go for the SE. I kno it's not the best case (Which would be a fortetecher applying both zodial/zodeel, and a cast fortegunner attempting to apply the status...

Just be sure to refer to it as Flowen's Law. xD

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

I'd just like to chime in on how much excellent info you all have provided in this thread. This thread's chock full of information that people can use for classes outside the PT class, and it just goes to show how much of a great class it is and how much skill it really takes to make this class shine. I'm tempted to make a PT myself, only because it's horribly underplayed and underappreciated (save for you great players here in this thread). Keep up the good work!
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

This info makes me want to make a newearl Protranser right now. I think the little accuracy and traps would help me nicly regardless of how the monsters would probly eat me like they try when dambarta gets flowin...

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

It made me want to make my Male Human a PT

Here are a few questions I've been pndering. If say the ATA theory for weapons is correct, then does that mean there is boost in landing statuses from the back of an enemy?

Also, why is it that Bee's can be easily afflicted with a status when striking from behind, where as something like a Polvahara or Komatoze requires a bit more effort to be afflicted with a status? Most likely there is more to the formula then just Evasion.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

Hmm... alot of holes to poke in the theory. But it is still early anyway.

For example, have you try trapping without zalure but with zoldeel instead? While that, what are the chances that each trap use a different stat to calculate its sucess rate?

With bow's DFP ignoring feature, maybe bow also have higher SE sucess rate?

Also, most of the traps are pretty next to useless in S rank missions as the duration is like 2 sec, same thing to SUV. (I hope there are going to be some kind of new traps soon to fix this) My light bow 2 SE last way longer than my confuse traps =(

END/STA was suppose to be one of the stat that effect SE. Maybe we can have a female fG compared to a male whatever on how often they get status aliment from a monster. To see if this effect duration or not.

Meh, wish I can max my PT level soon, so I can try fG or GT with my caseal on these issues.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolRiver on 2007-01-26 22:29 ]</font>

Woot! I hit Protranser 10 earlier this morning! Hell ya!

(I was going to post earlier but youtube is being stupid -.-)
    Heres a link when it works: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=265wIVIlfx8

I am able to use 8* Axes and a few 9* weapons! Onward to 70!

Ha! Congrats Rizen! We need to party! All PT10 Party! HIVE anyone!?!? Trying to figure out if i should try another class or just level to 70 and level all my pa's to 30...

On a side note i've noticed silence works on the vanda mobs in bruce A however it does not work on mobs in bruce B. Needless to say when running bruce A i make sure i have my grav shot bow equipped along with some silence traps (usually G - but sometimes i switch on the fly to normals)... these reduce the random foie and diga madness from those annoying reptiles!

I'm into HIVE now, but i still love a good bruce run!