Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2027282930313233 LastLast

and finally....

EX TRAPS!

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

Svm Inimicus Mali

"Finally?"

i really want to create a PT character. it'll probably take me awhile since ive only barely started leveling my alt FG cast.

im thinking male newman for some reason. probably because its my least used race.

nice topic.

On 2007-04-05 15:43, Kupi wrote:
    "Finally?"
    x3!

Went to synaethesia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2hsNHPoyS8
    There's a short segment demonstrationg the Burn Trap EX at the end of that video but does anyone have more videos and/or pictures of the EX Trap in action? It looks like the EX line of traps is going to be amazing.

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

Did I see that right? The ex-traps blow up multiple times?

*shudders*

Also, the new grenade launcher, sword, and axe give me a woodrow. I wonder if there is any class that can use all 3?

On 2007-04-10 09:54, ACH wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2hsNHPoyS8
    that was the most awesome thing ever. EX traps make gimped stats worth it. Also, with S ranks we are now just as good as any other class . To bad we don't get new weapons though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RedX on 2007-04-10 13:43 ]</font>

I hope that EX traps are a Protranser exclusive. I also like how those prices for the G traps too! Makes for much cheaper runs if 150 meseta is shaved off each trap making my old 6000 meseta for traps become 4500 which is a lot more appealing.

One thing worries me though, is the amount you can carry. G traps can only be carried in stacks of five and normal traps have a capacity of ten but the number in the screenshot says it's ten. That's going to be one heck of a money sinker.

On the positive side, if the trap hits multiple times, looks like we won't have to buy a full stack of damage traps to demolish bosses and we can just plop one of those traps dwon and laugh at it. I love how wide the radius of attack is (and how you can get the coolest screenshots of you standing in the middle of a LOT of fire).

Appearantly its a Fire Based trap that hit five times once its been set off then inflicts SE4 Burn to boot. It also appearantly seems to be Protranser only. I would also like to note that regular traps are also way cheaper Ranging from 25 to 75 Meseta.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

2 down, 1 to go!

wow! reading all this stuff has made me glad I decided to go PT with my lvl. 29 cast. I have one more level of ranger to go, and then I am off to the world of tranny land!! can't wait!
    Stryke Force is watching. Always.

Been away for a couple months.
    Huge update on the main post.
    Thoughts?
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan