Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
    Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Tornado dance seems good for separating groups and for soloing as well. Though I hate the way it looks (seriously, WTF?), it does seem to have its uses.

On 2007-02-28 14:49, Zorafim wrote:
    Tornado dance seems good for separating groups and for soloing as well. Though I hate the way it looks (seriously, WTF?), it does seem to have its uses.
    It knocks them down but you spin all over the place trying to hit each one or the same single enemie in a horde. By time you're done spinning the enemies are getting up and scattered so another tornado dance attack will be waisted... (esp at 30 pp a pop online!!! who knows how much online..)

Tornado Dance was easily abused offline for the massive amounts of damage it can do to a single target. I expect Figunners to become notoriously swift in finishing off bosses.
    Saigan PSZ FC: 1161-9928-1181

On 2007-02-28 11:53, Ragolismine wrote:
    Good luck killing anything besides robots with killer shot.
    Grove of Fanatics and Parum Train S are full of robots and they all give pretty dang nice experience.

I don't see anywhere that says they can't unequip/link Killer Shot against non-robots.

Also, to those saying Tornado Dance is going to be broken...offline mode has ridiculously high damage modifiers on everything, so it may be a lot weaker...any JP players care to share what it's like?

Two questions, do UPAs have combo's and what's the best/quickest way to get PA Frags?

tornado has an average damage modifier (check japanese wiki for reference/citation/whatever ._.
    it is indeed a means of soloing safely, but is also a party taboo, unless there are other fighgunners with that same PA. I wouldn't go as far as saying that people will give you the boot for using such a PA continually, but when "getting your hit in" is concerned, you won't do much of that if you're playing a melee character, and a party mate is spamming that PA. From experience (as an exclusive melee fortefighter), i've resorted to booting a few snotty japanese 'kids' for spamming the PA with the intention of pissing everyone out of their seats.