I am currently searching for the Kasami Bracer with my Purplenum (canabin 1/2926),(I cannot trade for it b/c I do not have online). Anyway I do the Unsealed Door quest seeing as to it produces more Canabins than any other quest/regular run. Now for my two questions.
    1. If Mome (my skyly ranger partner for the quest) hits a canabin do my chances of getting the Kasami Bracer go down (i mean the second number being multiplied by two or something) because he hit it or do my chances go down just because he is with me.

2. If i use the trick where I find a ring of Canabins (and 1 Canune), and if I kill the Canabins but not the canune, and then pipe to town and pipe back and kill the canabins again (they re-spawn) can I still get the Kasami Bracer from those Canabins (the ones that re-spawn)?

Please help me and post if you need clarification on anything because I know this is probably more confusing to read and understand than type. Although it does make sense in my head lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saske-Uchiha on 2006-12-13 17:06 ]</font>

1. If he kills it, the drop rate is unaffected (meaning will still be at 1/2926 chance).

2. No, if you kill them and go back, they will have 0% of dropping anything. Therefore, it won't drop any meseta or common item, let alone a rare.

Splash is right about those two points, though I'd like to point out that it's the ID of the first player that is taken into account for drops. Mome isn't the first player, right?

As for the Canabin trick, you cannot get any drops, but you can get loads of wasy experience doing that trick.

Damn.....That kinda sucks, I mean the whole 0% drop rate, but I guess I'll just have to continue on doing Unsealed Door runs until I get it.....ughhhh.....I hate the gilchichs though.... Thanks for the info though, it really helped me out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saske-Uchiha on 2006-12-14 04:19 ]</font>

so if you're in multiplayer ofline does the chances thing work the same? or are they combined.
    like a bluefull and an oran oran being player2
    does all of the drops come from bluefull or can you get oran stuff too... see what i'm saying?
    If you understood everything I said, you'd be me.
    -Miles Davis

If player one is Bluefull, all the drops are Bluefull's drops. Which kinda sucks, but...

So....I almost hate to ask.....How about if I'm a skyly and my (human) partner is a Skyly.....would the chances increase/decrease at all?

Well to get this sraight, if you had a skyly and a canabin doesnt drop a kasami bracer for that ID, then you will have no way of getting it. Follow the database for more Information.

multi follows P1's ID for getting rares. It doesn't matter what anyone else is, even if they're the same ID, the game only looks to P1