Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

I hit 60 and go back to my room with my second Xmas tree, fix some things, put my Sakura ('Flowers' item) back where it used to be, and take some pictures of my current max, happy and all. I head down to Ohtoku and wait for some friends to come out and say hi, but it turns out they have no space, so a few minutes later I buy some Diga disks and head up to My Room and head to my PM.

Now, the 'center' square takes a few extra seconds to spawn, but nothing was happening. And, apparently, the 11 other slots weren't spawning anything. And it was a few seconds.

... My decorations were gone. My Moatoob Idol, my two sunflowers, my two Touros, my two Paper Lanterns, my Flowers, my two Christmass Trees, and my two Walking Pannons.

I bolt to my PM and check her stats. Everything's fine. I check my Shop. Everything seems fine. I check my storage. Everything's in place, and I still had some extra decorations. But the decorations I were missing were nowhere in place.

As for the visitor log, I was with one of the last people on it up to that minute before I headed out to get my last EXP for 60, which had already been more than 30 minutes before the incident. Keep in mind that I even went to my room and the decors were there.

A person popped into my room just when I entered my shop after the revelation was made to me, and after I checked my visitor log it turns out he was the last person to visit other than ANOTHER friend, who I had already talked to, so neither couldn't have done it, at least to my knowledge, which makes the situation weird.

But the fact remains: Stuff disappearing is NOT a rumor. I just read on the official forums a few minutes ago that Remedy encountered the same thing, but even worse: His PM was also reset amongst other things.

If you value your things and have nothing interesting to sell, or if you can get money another way, I -ADVISE- you to lock your room.

You do not have to believe me, I'm not forcing you, and I know that this is yet another topic in a sea of rumors and lies, but I for one know that this rumor is no longer a lie.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kanore on 2006-12-16 16:35 ]</font>
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

Hopeless Video Game Addict

I remember reading that this is caused by a server mixup where it confuses your room with someone else's so when they go to their room they end up in yours and can screw with everything. Which stinks becuase I think that means locking your room doesn't help.

so the short version: someone stole your room decorations.

Rare hunter (wizard with pink hair!!! ^^ )

i heared some where that pepole can buy this machine thats lets u do something with data and taht thay save your room and cherecter on a card and puts it on the xbox so thay get compleat contteol of your room thay may just not hav felt like taking your storege cose ill take longer and might get cought.this is not proven but it might help you

Yes, exactly. It's a known glitch. Been known since the 2nd or 3rd week of PSU JP.

Basically, they go to the Your Room server. Get mixed up somehow, and end up in a random person's room instead of their own - except that they can TREAT it as their room. Take any synths you have going, swipe your room decos, take stuff out of your storage, etcetera.

Only happens during peak moments and, well, the only thing stopping someone from ransacking everything is that rare thing: politeness.

I PERSONALLY think that PM Zero bombing is just someone getting access to a random room with a PM Zero in their inventory using this glitch (just loading and reloading until they hit gold) and then giggling with glee as they bomb whoever's room they end up in.

That really sucks Kanore. The people that are PM Zero bombing need to be perma-banned.

i heared some where that pepole can buy this machine thats lets u do something with data and taht thay save your room and cherecter on a card and puts it on the xbox so thay get compleat contteol of your room thay may just not hav felt like taking your storege cose ill take longer and might get cought.this is not proven but it might help you
    oh my god its liek you said yer entire thought in 1 huge sentence because u dont know anything about how 2 express a rational thought on teh internets and you need to learn because its bad that u dont so you should go and do that ok thanks see ya l8r

Wait, I didn't misspell enough words...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jarek99 on 2006-12-16 17:12 ]</font>

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

Yep, happened to me too. Lost my De Ragan, Onmagoug, and Relaxing Jao, as well as my 82 Technic GH-450 getting Zeroed.

I don't really mind the PM loss so much, but the decorations hurt like hell. I loved my little monster museum, and without those three, it's so... sad.

from now on I think I'm carrying all my rare stuff and meseta with me....

dose it happen on the xbox360 psu too?