Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Dancing Blades, Whirling Whips Maridia's Avatar

I think we need to ask which systems the people who've been ransacked are on. The methods for things disappearing could change from 360 to PC/PS2.

And if it's the room glitch thing.. meh. Not much we can do. But it isn't as if we can just keep everything on us, we only have so much space. I know tomeeboy doesn't believe the rumors, and believes that people's passwords were just being guessed. But that might be for PC/PS2. Kanore seems to be on 360, and it happened while he was online, so.. One can only speculate, really.

I know if *I* got into someone's room, I'd probably look around, go ;o, and if i was in a particularily mischievious mood, change the placement of their room decos, but that's it. Though the room deco moving might scare the hell out of whoever they belong to, so.. Let's all be decent if we wind up in eachother's rooms, guys.

Don't steal from your fellow guardians. It's not cool.

Sorry about your room decos, Kanore.. Makes me wonder though.. Why would they only touch your room decos and nothing else? Anyone who wanted to grab some things could've EASILY taken possibly more valuable things from you, couldn't they? Seems a little fishy to me. What kinds of decos went missing?

Nope.

EDIT: Directed to Dumah.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeta on 2006-12-16 17:27 ]</font>
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

well carry the rares your not playing with on secondary mule chars. if someone wants to see that kick new rare just reload the mule char. better than losing your stuff.

Uh, Kanore's on the PC. Nothing like this i happening on the Xbox 360.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

IIRC, being logged on eliminates the My Room glitch...

On 2006-12-16 17:26, Zeta wrote:
    Nope.

EDIT: Directed to Dumah.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeta on 2006-12-16 17:27 ]</font>
    gdgd

Oh there is not only a glitch but thre are hackers who can gain acess to my room decos in others rooms.Seriously its not hard its just some simple scan via a ce while in their room.A few clicks later your tricking the game into thinking you an pick up items there.Sucks but its the sad truth once past gameguard its just sad.

As for the PM thing not to sure thats likely due only to glitch.
    -=Role Players Union=-If your into rp light heavy or otherwise please join up

just because it happened to you, doesn't mean its false...wow...

It was never a lie... jeez people like sticking their heads into the ground and pretend nothing is wrong.

Welp. Just after reading this. I went to my room and guess what.
    Edit: Pictures comming soon. Making corrections ;/

Such irony.. I read this thread and was like... OH ShI#$, then went to my room and it was too late.

They've gotten alot of people already. I have the log if you guys want to compare the players that entered.

***Oh most of the ppl are from PSO-W and PSU forums that has been bombed. But I'm the only one thats currently only registered on this forum. So... Someones lurking around to bomb us :/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2006-12-16 18:05 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2006-12-16 18:07 ]</font>