Most of these reports of people hacking are just morons making mistakes and thinking "OMG I GOT HAX"

Examples: Letting your pw get out, thinking your room is locked when its not, looking at someones meseta "steadly increase" (They are selling/trading items)

Ya, soon someone is going to get on these forums saying "Thoridan is a haxo12!!! He haxed my room and stole my gun I had in my shop for a friend, he cracked my pw"

The truth is, I searched "beamgun" in the shop item search thing. I got a result, and went to the room. THERE WAS NO PW SET. The beamgun was only 5K. I bought it. Later, he is in my room accusing me of hacking his pw and offering me to give him the gun back. I didnt, told him tough luck and lesson learned for him to make sure pw is set next time. He couldn't believe me though. SO, now I'm a haxor and probably reported to Sega Team or whatever.

Anyway, this is just first hand proof that most of these "hacking" accusations are just you people being retards.

you should of sold it back for 10 grand
    its still pretty funny tho he forgot to PW his room well hope he learned a lesson i do feel bad for him though.
    it even funnier he thinks u hacked him when u payed for the weapon most room glitch vitims say everything was stolen not payed for

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin1of47 on 2006-12-17 11:36 ]</font>

I WANT MY F*CKING CLO-BEAMGUN BACK!!! ARGHH AHHHHHHH~~~

On 2006-12-17 11:47, Careful wrote:
    I WANT MY F*CKING CLO-BEAMGUN BACK!!! ARGHH AHHHHHHH~~~
    HAHAHAHAA

But yeah, That kid must have been quite a moron...

On 2006-12-17 11:02, Thoridan wrote:
    looking at someones meseta "steadly increase" (They are selling/trading items)
    Sure buddy...is a well known trick

btw, nothing sells for that much!

Mercenary for Hire

Yeah trading With the NPC...

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

The people being reported/screenshotted are increasing their meseta by *10's of thousands* of meseta a minute. That's not selling a few Trimate boards.

That one place you may or may not have been... East-side

On 2006-12-17 15:19, watchandlearn wrote:
    On 2006-12-17 11:02, Thoridan wrote:
    Sure buddy...is a well known trick

btw, nothing sells for that much!
    Who is a trick?
    1 Corinthians 13 Love suffers long, is kind, envies not, isn't puffed up, doesn't behave unseemly, seeks not it's own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil, rejoices not in sin, but rejoices in truth, bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things, love never fails... (MATTHEW 24:3-51)

Mercenary for Hire

On 2006-12-17 16:06, Arislan wrote:
    The people being reported/screenshotted are increasing their meseta by *10's of thousands* of meseta a minute. That's not selling a few Trimate boards.
    127,500 per "trade"