View Poll Results: Which S-rank mission do you like to farm?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Linear Line

3 7.69%
  • Mizuraki Defense

22 56.41%
  • Demons Above

1 2.56%
  • Mad Creatures

11 28.21%
  • Moatoob (?)

1 2.56%
  • Something Else

1 2.56%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Yesterday, me, Chyron, and a couple of his friends were doing a lot of S-rank missions to get quick Fragments, Mission Points, meseta, and (at least in my case) Kerseline. We ended up doing Mizuraki Defense over and over because it gave 34 mission points per run, was quick, and was easy too.

I'm just wondering what you guys think if the best mission to farm.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FenixStryk on 2006-12-17 11:49 ]</font>

If you do the one on Parum, it's quicker for PA frags.

Mizuraki defense is probably the best mission overall, since it has a nice high S rank reward of 3800 meseta and 34 MP, and the enemies aren't too hard, with good xp and drops.

I'll have to do some Mad Creatures, though.
    Coming Soon!

No! Mad Creatures S is so much more fun/easier than Mizu S!

On 2006-12-17 12:06, Ryoki wrote:
    Earlier I got into a really good group for Mizuraki S, we were S ranking in 18-20 minutes a run, with plenty of rares dropping. Including multiple 10*.
    Coming Soon!

On 2006-12-17 12:08, Randomness wrote:
    On 2006-12-17 12:06, Ryoki wrote:
    Earlier I got into a really good group for Mizuraki S, we were S ranking in 18-20 minutes a run, with plenty of rares dropping. Including multiple 10*.
    Group is the key word XD
    I prefer Mad Creatures since it can be soloed or done in a party easily.

The answer is, it depends on what you are farming. I voted for Mad Creatures though.

If you care more about farming materials and PA fragments then you do about mission points then the answer is clearly Mad Creatures S. A party of 6 can go through it in no time flat. The money is pretty good too for the time spent. I was getting at least 1,500-2,000 meseta a run and each run lasts maybe 15-20 minutes tops with a good party. You can also solo it without too much difficulty.

If you want the mission points, then I say go with Mizuraki Defense S. I spent some time doing this mission and I noticed it took noticably longer to complete then Mad Creatures S and it was easier for people to die because the Gohmon's barta does a lot of damage (even to fortetechers who have high MST). If you have a good group it might not be so bad. The drops seemed to be a lot less frequent than Mad Creatures though. The mission points are obviously better.

Just my $0.02.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JC10001 on 2006-12-17 12:14 ]</font>

On 2006-12-17 12:11, JC10001 wrote:
    The answer is, it depends on what you are farming. I voted for Mad Creatures though.

If you care more about farming materials and PA fragments then you do about mission points then the answer is clearly Mad Creatures S. A party of 6 can go through it in no time flat. The money is pretty good too for the time spent. I was getting at least 1,500-2,000 meseta a run and each run lasts maybe 15-20 minutes tops with a good party. You can also solo it without too much difficulty.

If you want the mission points, then I say go with Mizuraki Defense S. I spent some time doing this mission and I noticed it took noticably longer to complete then Mad Creatures S and it was easier for people to die because the Gohmon's barta does a lot of damage (even to fortetechers who have high MST). The drops seemed to be a lot less frequent than Mad Creatures too. The mission points are obviously better though.

Just my $0.02.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JC10001 on 2006-12-17 12:12 ]</font>
    The barta is neutralized easily. Buy the ice armor from yohmei and a mega/rainbow.
    Coming Soon!

Mad Creatures is very short, and therefore probably best for farming PA Fragments. The money drops are also very good.

I have not yet had time to try Mizuraki Defense, so I cannot comment on that.

In my experience on Mad Creatures S, it's harder than Mizuraki Defense. None of the creatures on Mizuraki S are as fast as the Go Vahras, and it's really hard to dodge a Go Vahra's charge, jump and slash combo. Twin Handgun strafing doesn't do it. =|

That and only 8 Mission Points? Not worth it IMO.