Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

On 2006-12-20 04:18, Arieta wrote:
    I would agree that the economy here is totally screwed. I just ran into a charcter that's made over 50 million M from makig weapons. Character name "Box" if you've heard of them. They carry around 30 million on their character and 15 million on their alts. And that's just one charcter. I have like 7 million, my other friend has around 7-8 million. So that's just three people out of the entire game and we're pushing 75 million (if we totaled it all up). That's just from selling A weapons.

It's like no matter what price you put them up as, they will sell, sometimes even that day. Make a 50% weapon? can put it up for sell for like 5-10 million and it'll be gone that day. It's crazy, I don't even bother to sell many items anymore because I don't think money's worth anything anymore. It's getting to the point where stuff is just becoming crazy expensive and it'll stil sell. Sori-Senba for 10 million? It'll sell that day no questions asked.

Pretty soon we're just going to be trading stuff for items instead of buying it with money. Since anyone can just pay $10 and make any amount of money they want (and or items) in seconds.
    Precisely the issues I've been arguing.

Nothing is really of value anymore. Nothing is worked for or earned, rare items are no longer "rare", A rank items are a joke rarity. Put anything of value up for auction and it will sell the same day. Dupers have put so much currency in the economy, it's available to anyone with a pure PM and a couple 8* items.

lock on request.
    OP may PM me or another staffer to request an unlock.
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!