Having your PM reset by an exploiter and resetting it yourself seem to have different effects. For one, an exploiter reset seems to leave the PM's card intact, allowing you to still take your former PM into battle, complete with their previous battle level. However, I'm wondering what happens when somebody who has had their PM maliciously reset starts to raise the PM again...

I'm curious, has anyone started feeding their PM again after it was reset? Did anything change, such as the partner card or battle level disappearing, or weird evolutions?

I doubt anyone has fully evolved their PM again already, but I'm wondering if the battle level will remain intact once a bombed PM reaches the final evolution again. In addition, I'm wondering what would happen if you chose to evolve a different model PM the second time around. It would be quite interesting if you had partner cards for both the previous and new PM.

Would certinaly be interesting to test, but I don't think many people are going to deviate from the previous PM build they had.

hmmm. I think you have a good theory. Does your PM lose all of it's synthing stats, are if your PM was bombed, can you stack your synthing... for instance, having a 30% chance to make an S rank, you know raise your PM again, and have a 60% chance to make an S rank. This is just a theory by the way, please do not flame.

All production stats are reset to 0 when your PM is reset (voluntarily or not). However, I don't know if anyone has tested this yet with synthing. For all we know, the stats are still there by the same fluke that leaves the partner card and battle level intact.