Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast

Hey guys, this is my personal photo thread of the
    many screenshots that I take of the community,
    and sometimes of myself. Nothing really much to say.

If you have photos of your own, feel free to post
    them here! To be just, I wanted to make this another
    "hangout" thread. But also, I wanted to make this
    another screenshot thread, even if there's too many out
    there anyway.

If at all, you would like the original sizes
    of the group photos, PM me with your email, AiM,
    MSN, or yahoo name, and I'll give it to you there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RyukiZero on 2007-03-31 19:14 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RyukiZero on 2007-05-23 17:50 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RyukiZero on 2007-05-23 18:11 ]</font>

Most people have heard of my "work", but no
    one's ever really seen the pictures. Some (or most)
    of you have probably already seen these, but
    there's many who haven't. So, aside from the
    "new" pics, here are the old ones.
    They're listed in chronological order.

-----------------------------
    And here are my early group photo shots,
    before I decided to go more "professional".
    These weren't in order, mainly because they
    were from an older thread.

Here, we have the me trying to test out my camera before the shoot. Navi volunteered to be my vic- I mean helper.

Next, we move on to the "teasers", which was taken mainly for the males of PSOW. One of the pics shows Soi Fong not doing the same pose. We declared her "special."

Then, we move onto a team photo shoot where we were trying to perfect it. There would've been more pictures, had I taken a blooper reel, but as you can see in the next shots, we messed up in nearly all of them.

P.S. Nox got candid, since she wouldn't shut up the entire time. =X Picture 5, is what I'm refering to. She messed up nearly every possibly taken picture, which is why there isn't so much as there would be. Also, I wasn't told to take blooper reels, so blame them for the miscommunication =)

Lastly, these pics were taken because Yoru suggested everyone make me look "good".

Oh, and one more batch. Couple shots, minus Xena and Navi because Navi didn't want to be near her XD

Nayla and her friend~

Miyoko~

That's it for the singles.

First Batch, December 01st Photo Meet:

There was about 10 people there waiting when I arrived. McFly did the honors of helping me teleport everyone.

We decided to dance a bit before taking serious pictures.

Serious pictures!

>.>

Below are pics from the evening meet. As you can tell, it was more lively, more crowded, and more fun.

Everyone got naked after the first set of group pics~

The best picture group photo there. A Duck-duck-goose circle XD

...And then streaking party, the was held right after. What happened here, was simple. Someone suggest we raid Uni 01 with a bunch of naked people, dance at the bases/hotspots, and end up in Gawik's Pub. Those who stayed, had a blast. Could you tell?

It finally ended, and we all started making way back to the Hot Springs..

Where we then made one final joke. Mission accomplished!

Here's some pics taken of me and other PSOW members. Alpha, Chad, and others.

Below was me attending a jeM event. We were filmed. I attended another event that following night, but I wasn't on as Ryuki, so no photos were taken.

Here, we have Momo's event. These pics were taken AFTER the contests. Unfortunately enough, the thought of taking pics of the contest didn't cross my mind until after the event ended.

This was Momo's idea. She wanted everyone to drop kick the camera, and since everyone seemed to be uncoordinated..

And here's Santa, on the night of Xmas Eve. Evidently no one got their presents because he was found in Gawik's pub, getting drunk and depressed over something XD

Momo's 2nd Event, and there wasn't many pictures. There were two contests, but most of the pics were from the second contest.

Below was the second contest in session. Jankenpo in the buff. Yes. Nude.

Here was my second defeat of the night. It hurt XD EJ proved that Newmans can mind read. Tch.

And a final pic.

Well well well, my "End of the Year" bash has finally came, and the pics are finally here! I was rather late, and I'll apologize for that.. But, what can you do when work makes you stay? =/ Anyway, there's multiple sections, and we'll start with Genji's pics, who was kind enough to post the pictures of when I wasn't there yet. They are as follows:

This, is me being late, and arriving to see only 1/3 of the people there.

After all of that, I decided then and there, that it was time to segregate the races! Casts first!

Beasts next! They had so much hostility towards them. There were others from the meet saying how dumb they were, since they seriously took the most time out of the four, to even get nice pics. Oh, and do note that they're all wearing red and black =O

Newmans rocked hardcore. They synched perfectly, and as much as I don't want to admit, had the better pictures.

Humans came second in rocking it nicely, but there were lagging issues (much like the Casts, who had a few people lagging crazy compared to others). There wasn't much of "us"..

And for the last "group" photo, I present you this:

Moving along to the "special event", Santa (also known as SpikeOtacon here on the forums), was my "present" to everyone. We set something up, and everyone seemed to have enjoyed it much. "Tell Santa your wish!"

Lastly, the moment most have been waiting for.. Streaking Party, Number Two! Same route as before, more people (and more organized XD) as before, but the final destination was Raffon instead of Moatoob pub. Moatoob in Uni 01 was rather dead, for some reason..

Finally, after that short, yet satisfying raid on Uni 01, we crashed at Hot Springs, like last time, as well.

Tier asked me to take pictures of him/her because they were quitting, so I did. Tier also didn't feel like posing, so please excuse the pictures if they seem plain >.>

After doing my daily Falkis run, I ran into jeM having a group talk about the expansion. They're as up-to-date as we are. In any case, here were two awesome group photos, that's wallpaper worthy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RyukiZero on 2007-05-23 18:10 ]</font>

Heh, I wish I could've made it to that one. I was at my dad's, the connection sucks there. A couple of the pictures made me laugh. Yuh.

I guess I'll keep editing when more pictures show up.

~Whoo, more stuff. Man, we need to think of somethin'really clever. Something everyone will laugh at or be amazed at. Start thinkin'.

12-31-06~ Haha, that Santa Clause thing looks alright. I wish I could've been there man, but everything's on the weekend. Well, I'll be at Momo's. That should be fun. Keep up the good work.

3-1-06~ ^I guess these don't mean much anymore.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ChocoboChad on 2007-03-01 14:02 ]</font>

Yes Ether, I know there's already a thread for screenshots. I editted the thread title, and gave description to what this thread's about, in case you wanted to clear things up.

Currently uploading the pictures of the 12.01 event. Yes, finally, the pictures are arriving.

I think that, though, I'm going to just provide a link to all of the pictures from that meet, being that I have about 200 pictures from that meet alone. Everything else will be posted here =)

Unfortunately guys, the picture uploading is going to have to come to a halt. The 12/01 pictures won't be displayed, at least.. not all of them. The ones that WILL be displayed from that event, are the serious group pictures, and probably the funniest moments. That way, it saves me a LOT of time, and saves PSOW space XD;

THOSE pics will be coming up right now.

Pics are up. Here's a bump!

lol @ Merumeru.

Good pics, streaking is always fun

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bobkitty on 2006-12-22 02:28 ]</font>

Only one commenter?

I guess I had people waiting 21 days too long =/