Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How do you do it? It seems really hard since the Meric-series have OHKO moves and especially the Ill Gills who just sickle you with their scythes.

I can only say to use a Holy Ray but HUmar's MST is very low for it. So is there a way to make the Tower runs easier?

Mercenary for Hire

I can't really help you i never tried the tower quest.But tell me how many MST do you have?

It's a HUmar, give it an estimate. And its level 100 currently.

Try raising your EDK to 80+. It migh thelp you survive all the Megid's that are getting thrown around

Mericarol, Merikle, and Mericus spitting attacks are not Megid though. They are OHKO moves. Neither is the Ill Gill's swinging attack.

I'm not too concern with the Megid that the Del Lily splits though. Thanks anyway.

Oh. I didn't know; I'm an offline, none plus player
    Sorry I think the towers are just plain hard anyway...

Try to get a Handgun and shoot the Meric-series so they always are stunned by your attacks. At a point, they will charge in and come at close range -- take them down with a melee weapon (I hope you have a good one) since they'll be attacking with their "blades". The only thing you'll have to worry about is their alarm-thingy attack, since it is another of their OHKO attacks. Just run away, and come back after it's done.

At one place, in the Eastern Tower, there is one Mericarol and one Merikle next to each other. To avoid their attacks, try shooting one while being VERY close to the sides (shoot... if only I could show you a pic) without waking up the other one. This trick works with every Meric that you have an empty space (where you can't walk) -- their KO balls won't pass there, but your Handguns will.

As for the Ill Gills... I can't find a way to avoid their scythes (though I still think their death scythe is related to EDK, please confirm). Matter of luck, and spam resta when they hit you. I would suggest to try getting them stuck against a corner or something like that they won't get at a close range.

At last but not least, good luck. You'll need it

Well, that is what I have been doing so far. When they come closer, I just use my Demo Comet. When they are ranged, I use my Red Handgun. It's just that it only works for 1 at a time and assuming they are ranged to begin with.

Yeah, that is what I do on the 5th floor so no need for a pic. But what I am more concerned about is the 6th floor (which I consider the death floor) where you head for the center of the room and 1 Merikle pops up in front of you and 2 Mericarols pop up behind you. What do you suggest for this situation?

No, it isn't the EDK. I had 103 EDK on, still died. So, it isn't a "Megid" attack. Hmm...but the thing is that if their scythes don't kill me, it's their super fast and powerful charge attack that does. Sometimes it OHKO's me for some reason (explain why please) after a couple of charges. And it is so hard to target them when they are in that position, especially when it is in a dark room (7th or 8th floor of West Tower, another which I consider a death floor).

Thanks for the suggestions. Good thing I'm not doing PW#4 yet. Suggestion for equipment?

Mercenary for Hire

The only equipment i could recommend is a general/devil/god battle one of these three could help you doing more damage faster.

There's only one way round this; take hundreds of Scape Dolls!