Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mercenary for Hire

Like you are a Humar find yourself a long-range weapon like a Bravace or some rare mechguns.Its pretty useful.

God/Battle is like a given already. No way am I removing that. But equipment as in surviving out the Tower and clearing it in the safest matter possible. I already got a Red Handgun, which is the essential weapon so far.

There's only one way round this; take hundreds of Scape Dolls!
    Lol, if only I had that much.

Mercenary for Hire

And only if we could have so many stuff on us at the same time.If you would take over 20 scapes dolls with you you would need to sacrifice some of your units or armor or even weapon.I think you should stick with skills for this quest.

The original FOcast

On 2006-12-24 15:08, Undeadpriest wrote:
    And only if we could have so many stuff on us at the same time.If you would take over 20 scapes dolls with you you would need to sacrifice some of your units or armor or even weapon.I think you should stick with skills for this quest.
    Agreed, I have never done the tower quests, but I did get quite skilled with a HUmar offline, and OHKO moves aren't something I'm used to, but from what I hear, they're long range, and move in a straight line right?
    take the rad handgun, and just hit them, one shot at a time, dodging the OHKOs, and for the sickle, I'll assume that's close range? just save it for last, avoiding it during the battle, and potshot it from afar.
    Hope it helped a li'l

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jibby on 2006-12-24 17:50 ]</font>

RAmar--> Only way to go!

Ive done some towers and i think the most important think is a demon or devil handgun. In ultimate they have quite a bit of HP and the Demon special gives your HU a fighting change before it can get many attacks off. Also use a hell special on reco boxes. other than that know the monsters. Like that ill gils arent friendly when close and del lilys can reduce you HP to 1. Gi gues are easy just use demon or devil at range then take out a power weapon and kill it. gibbles are hard for HUs because no frozen shooter. Id suggest trying to use the demon special when hes having one of his punching fests on the ground. ill gills are weak agianst foie. If you so to stop them for a sencond (to heal run away etc.) use a gi foie and if you can do much damage use Zelure (actually use on all monsters) and take best hangun less you have holy ray. for mericarol and the other two forms of it just keep moving to avoid the one hit kills. if theres 1 just shoot and pray you dont miss. when theres 2 just pray hit or miss if your not moving your dead. Del lilies are weird. If you are close they do an attack that takes all you HP cept one leaving you vulnerable. (all the flower guys do the same thing cept with TP i think) Good thing is that one demon shot will make a lily spin like an ob lily and die. easyest monster in the towers. For epsilon wait till hes done trying to blast you and move in and use demon/devil. then becuase it has like the highest DFP in the game best thing is use a tech or 2 after using a ton of demon. As long as you dodge the lazer blast and dont get hit by his shields you can really die. If you confused watch M@gnums movie one google.
    http://video.google.com/videosearch?...-8&sa=N&tab=wv
    Also you realize that RAmar is the best class for tower runs but its late for that i asume.
    Good luck

This may not be the best strategy due to the fact that it won't work 100% of the time but... make sure you've got a level 15 Rabarta. As soon as you enter the room run for your life and head for the single Merikle(blue plant). Run around the side of him, but don't get too close right away. If your too close your going to end up getting hit by his OHKO. From here you can try a few strategies (I haven't actually tried these yet, my HUmar is level 108 but the enemies of EP2 are still too much to solo, however, I assume one of these strategies will work very well)

1. Attack from small distance. Keep a distance away from him. Run all the way to the door that's locked. From the door you should be a good range. Keep hitting it with a handgun, and each time you hit him he should hopefully be stunned. If you time it right, then you should be able to keep the stun going.

2. Try to attack from a bit closer range, but again with a slight distance. Instead of going with a handgun, try freezing it using Rabarta and then move in for the kill.

3. The final strategy I can give is, try to get close to Merikle (as close as possible). Usually when you get close enough to merikle, it'll start doing it's melee attacks, and also the megid spit it does when it's beeping. Try to go in for the kill right at that time. Take the hits from the melee and back away when he starts beeping.

The second strategy is probably the hardest one, due to the fact that the characters start walking and don't RUN right away. The rabarta leaves you pretty vulnerable, but give this a shot and see how it works out.

I was being sarcastic. Of course I rather use skills to beat. Who would actually even bring more than a couple of Scape Dolls along, let alone 20?

Ive done some towers and i think the most important...

...the best class for tower runs but its late for that i asume.
    Good luck
    Yes, I'm quite aware of that video and I'm still impressed by the person playing it. For one, it is PW#4 quest and for the other it is on Ultimate.

Regardless though, that video is not going to help as it is a RAmar playing. Hmm...a Demon/Devil Raygun, I never thought about that. It may help some, but it is very riskful. If it is a miss, then it is over. And I'm not the person who wants to take risks due to everything riding on one shot. But it is a thought. I should find one with 50% hit on it. Thanks for that suggestion.

Gibbles, Del Lilies, Gi Gues, and Epsilons are easy to defeat. This is the reason why I'm not asking about them. Foie the Ill Gills? It's not going to help if they are going to charge in on me once they have low amount of HP. It may have helped in the video but HU's are a different story.

This may not be the best strategy due to the fact that it won't work 100% of the time but... make sure you've got a level 15 Rabarta. As soon as you enter the room run for your life and head for the single Merikle(blue plant). Run around the side of him, but don't get too close right away. If your too close your going to end up getting hit by his OHKO. From here you can try a few strategies (I haven't actually tried these yet, my HUmar is level 108 but...

...don't RUN right away. The rabarta leaves you pretty vulnerable, but give this a shot and see how it works out.
    What I have been doing so far is a combination of number 2 and 3, which doesn't help as I have to die at least a couple of times because the Rabarta doesn't freeze it every time and the blade attack knocks me out to the ground (even with Jellen), then it starts to either keep attacking on a frenzy or do that timer OHKO move.

Maybe I'll go try them separatly. Okay thanks everybody. I'll report back on how well I do.

1) DON'T bother with EDK. You'll be wasting equips. Del Lily Megid/Ill Gill Scythes will very, very likely kill you in Ult with 80EDK.

2) Use range. Take a handgun, and use it to stun Del Lilies. Rabarta is useful for stopping Ill Gills (or freezing them).

3) Exploit if necessary. Hug the walls to get certain monsters stuck. Some areas have dividers you can shoot through.

4) Spam Mates if you need to, bear in mind Resta has a slowish cast.

5) Demons attacks work wonders.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

the person that could possibly be in the better position to answer your question about EastT and humar would be ADE.

Rabarta is a must in any case. when i started soloing tower, i didnt even had a frozen shooter and was using rabarta merge with a RAmar lol.

keep in mind that magic NEVER miss. so you can easily kill a ill gill doing N/N/H with mechgun then use a gifoi so he get stunned as he charge you , then you do the same combo again and finish it.

Mericarol are quite easy as long you can make them flinch before they spit or keep a range long enough beetween you and her so if the meri dont flinch , you still can evade her attack.

demon is a must and for humar should only be used as last attack. by doing N/N/S and redoing the same combo over and over , the meri will never have time to spit.(with a god battle of course)

On 2006-12-25 15:51, CM_vs_HP wrote:
    the person that could possibly be in the better position to answer your question about EastT and humar would be ADE.
    And if I recall correctly, he's banned
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB