Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

If you have any please tell me I only have Me & My Katamari and LocoRoco (both are crazy fun) So if theres any others you would like to reccomend please post

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cash_Lavi on 2006-12-24 12:42 ]</font>

Down for the Getdown

Lumines 1 and 2.
    Tekken Dark Ressurection
    Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
    Grand Theft Auto
    Metal Gear Portable Ops
    Thats all I can think of off the top of my head.

alright cool. Maybe lumines. My parents would not let me keep GTA. Tekken sounds cool. Same with Valkyrie profile. Cant say I havent played much Metal Gear Solid. Thanks

Vaguely effeminite DS/Dice weilding Mac using Vamp Wyndham's Avatar

both Megaman games are good.

My sig disappeared.

Monster Hunter Freedom, awsome game especially if you have friends to play it with. The control's take a little getting used to but its not too hard and if yah stick with it it's great fun. Fair warning though the game can be extremely challenging, but then that's a good thing right?

Down for the Getdown

On 2006-12-24 14:15, Hustler_One wrote:
    Monster Hunter Freedom, awsome game especially if you have friends to play it with. The control's take a little getting used to but its not too hard and if yah stick with it it's great fun. Fair warning though the game can be extremely challenging, but then that's a good thing right?
    I can't really get into that game too well. The fighting is just too boring for me. But then again I've only played it for a few hours.

BTW another REALLY fun game is Every Extend Extra.

Tony Hawks underground 2 remix
    Worms - (Forgot the name now)

On 2006-12-24 14:21, DizzyDi wrote:
    On 2006-12-24 14:15, Hustler_One wrote:
    I can't really get into that game too well. The fighting is just too boring for me. But then again I've only played it for a few hours.

BTW another REALLY fun game is Every Extend Extra.
    Ahhh well that is one fault with the game. To get to the best part you need to sink in a bit of time. Once you start trouncing some of the larger creatures it's great fun, but the monotone of the begining fetch quests and killing of small, non challenging creatures may turn some off. Ahh I dunno, but If you can find it cheap, so its not a loss if you dont like it, its worth trying at least.

Ultimate Ghosts n' Goblins is fantastic (and new curse word inventing tough). About the only good game I've played for it.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

MegaMan Powered Up
    MegaMan X Irregular Hunter
    Lumines 1&2
    Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
    Tekken Dark Ressurection
    Initial D Street Stage (Import)
    Metal Gear Portable Ops

The better games won't be coming out yet. PSP for some reason doesn't have a great library, worth having games for.