View Poll Results: First I would like to say, that I love this game alot and that so far, I haven't meet anyone that ha

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Get rid of it you idiot!

9 100.00%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

First I would like to say, that I love this game alot and that so far, I haven't meet anyone that has been an annoyence.

However, I just recently came into a large ammount of meseta. I asked if it was dupped and he said yes. He didn't seem to be the one that did it though.

Well, I took it, with the thought that with such a large ammout, that I could do something with it.

Not for myself, but for new people. Give them some Meseta to start them out and maybe a few peices of equipment.

So far the only thing that I have done with it, is spend it on PM food. Which I was going to use to help in my sytnthing so I could open a shop for pretty low prices.

You know a newbies guild kind of thing.

Well, I just wanted to ask you guys what you thought. Should I continue what I am doing?

Or should I just go into a mission and dump it all on the ground and cancel the darn thing.

Either way, the money goes into a sink and doesn't come back.

up to you man, this board will eat you inhalf for thinking about this, but w/e. if it's helping new people then why not? y'know?

but yes you are wrong... by creatiing two topics
    Call me a safe bet. I'm betting I'm not.
    I'm glad that you can forgive.
    Only hoping as time goes, you can forget.

log on tomarrow to find yourself banned :/

Who cares what you do with it.
    There are tons of players out there with Duped meseta.

I dont know what to think about this post - you either want attention and think you're special.. or you are genuinely concerned. If you are concerned, 1 keep your mouth shut in game about it and 2 - dont worry about it, this is a game, just enjoy yourself

Yes, I am concerned about it.

I would be sad to see the game go down in a heap of flames because of this crap.

Duping causes the economy to drop, which causes people that don't like that, to leave.

Which makes finding people that I like playing with harder.

I don't want to see the game fall through like that.

SEGA acutally stopped the duping with an update to GG, but that won't last long.

I just wish they had done something to prevent this crap from happening. So much meseta is rolling around. I was surprised I hadn't run into it before hand.

It isn't the meseta itself that I am worried about either. So what if I have some dupped. I am likely to get it anyway when I open a shop.

However, it just encourages far greater things as well.

I don't think any of us want a return of FSOD.

The My Room glitch is already bad enough.

So I guess I don't want to be associated with the bad side of all these things.

So excuse me for sharing my concerns for the game and wanting some honest opinion.

Everything you do with that Meseta is tainted by the innate wrongness of it. Earn your money like everyone else and your conscience need not suffer. Get rid of it.

honestly, you didn't dupe it... do as you please... even if to your own gain. anyone else that says otherwise is just jealous.

you already have it.. if you were going to be banned, wouldn't it have happened

sorry for any typos i'm drunk

Yeah, I decided to get rid of it. Though alot of it was already spent on PM food and given to it, that doesn't matter much with PM Zero.

Thanks for the input. Glad I knew how much I had before I picked it up.

Though, I wish there was something we could do about all the Meseta.

Heh, we could charge insane prices like everyone else. Gather it all up and then dump it in missions.

But it wouldn't help the situation, there is probably Trillions by now.

You guys ever think the Economy will get better?

I hate to see 10* rares for 99999999999 and know that I will never afford that and could only get it by grinding for it. But everyone else and their grandma has the darn thing because they are cheap enough to take duped meseta.

Duping is mainly what destroyed my interest in PSO on the Dreamcast. When rare items were within easy reach few players refused to use them and they soon lost their appeal to me. Nothing seemed challenging and I quit a few months after the release of v2.

PSU doesn't need duping or any other sort of hack/cheat. Meseta actually has worth in this game now. 100,000 is a lot of cash to me when in PSO it was pocket change. If the market was to collapse under the weight of dupes nothing short of a mass character rollback/wipe could rekindle my interest and I'd probably be too bitter to play anyway.

You can reason that you'll use dupes sparingly yet, if everyone else thinks they'll do the same then it just becomes a matter of time before things go downhill. You did the right thing.

Its ok... I know your innocent.

Let me guess this is what happened right??