Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Ok, I know offline might be slightly different than online, but after I beat story with a force Ethan, using absolutly NO S/D at all, all I have to say is when does it get hard?

The game is FAR too easy. Hell, if they didn't make you team up with the retards.... I meant partners, it could have been soloable. I mean, is online just as easy? If so, I don't know if I'll be paying to go online then. I was hoping for something tough.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

you know thats what i thought too but when i got online i fell in love with game all over again. i joined last week its harder, the enemies last longer on low levels, and you dont level up really fast. also the items are cheaper online so clothes arent 55K but meseta is hard to find.

Story Mode doesn't get hard ever, it's a shame it's so damn easy.

Online it starts equally as easy, though the later missions are more difficult. Also, money drops are tiny compared to offline, and most things are more expensive (because a lot of item star rating have changed- Claws start at A-Rank online, and are 90,000 Meseta), making it somewhat of a grind. Personally though, I prefer online a lot, it encourages teamwork.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2007-01-03 18:19 ]</font>

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Offline mode is ridiculously easy...especially for Forces. You can get a Me/Quick and do HIVE at level 60 without dying and S-Rank it with no Scape Dolls.