Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    xbox 360 PSU ftw.

My primary character is a Hunter, and they don't really suffer from a lack of space with Photon Arts. However when I look at other classes (Guntecker, Fortegunner, and Fortetecker, mostly), I see it's easy to 'run out of space'

Are you higher level folks running into this, and how much does it affect your gameplay?

Maybe clue me in on a few good PAs to sacrifice and not learn...

I haven't hit the limit yet, and I have some skills and bullets to delete. I may or may not get the buff techs, I'll probably just get the EVP debuff to use on bugs, so I don't think I'll have too much of a problem with the limit.

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

I'm already planning for it. Fortetecher. Almost full on PA's, but I will be able to write over a LOT of them. I kinda went overboard when I leveled my HU up to 3 (in case I wanted a WT) and bought basically every PA available.

I don't really think it's that big of a problem, being a hybrid class myself, I have every tech I could possibly learn, all dual handguns, all handguns, all crossbows, all mechguns, and all melee except Axe, and I have plenty of extra space. I suppose Fortetecher will have the biggest problem in the future, but Fortegunner really should choose specific weapons and focus on it, or an alternative, choose specific elements for specific weapons. Such as burn for shotgun, freeze for grenade launcher, shock for rifle etc.

THE JACKEL

On 2006-12-26 15:01, foamcup wrote:
    I may or may not get the buff techs
    lol

If you are a class that can get buffs, get buffs.

Also, fortegunners and fortechers should have no problems with the PA limit. There are 36 techs, so a force can learn almost all of them. (Need a few bullets)

Fortegunners have no problem either, unless you want to learn every bullet for every gun, which is crazy.

I'm a Fighgunner and I only know 14 PAs/Bullets right now. I sincerely doubt I'll ever hit the limit.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Paragon of Style

I don't, because I only specialize in specific weaponry.

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

As a Fortetecher, I'm beginning to see no use for the Gi techs. I'm thinking wartechers will get more use from these.

On 2006-12-26 15:31, JAFO22000 wrote:
    As a Fortetecher, I'm beginning to see no use for the Gi techs. I'm thinking wartechers will get more use from these.
    Elaborate please! I LOVE Gi techs... got all of em to lvl 21, great when you're surrounded.

I will only be using techs, so 36 techs for me. I don't care about guns or bows. If I want to play that way I will start a new char (RaCast probably).

fortetechter here, im gonna end up w/ all 36 techs. however, if for some reason i need some more PAs, i could easily do w/o giresta and all the debuffs. giresta is simple useless. i could always just use an item to revive someone if i had to. the debuffs dont always work on the harder enemies and even when they do, they usually dont make enough difference to be worth it.

i sold my bows the moment i got nosu techs, b/c they just arent as good. for low flying enemies, nosudeega completely destroys em very fast. or i could use nosuzonde or nosumegido once, to knock em down, then pummel em w/ a stronger tech.

for the big bosses who fly way up in the sky, the nosu techs work great too. the damage is very similar to a long bow, but they are also much safer to use vs the long bow. for example vs deima (earth onma guy on motoob), i stand nearly directly under em, out of range from his attacks. and i can quickly hit em w/ nosuzondes dealing over 1k damage each. if i suddenly need to run away, i can do so instantly thx to tech cancel. long bows are a thing of the past, imo.
    Quit PSO2