Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

xbox 360

In peoples shops they WERE selling De Ragan tails for 20k. to 25k
    now i see they are selling it for 10 to 15k.. because i guess there are new decorations..such as Relaxing Jao and Light Festival decor..etc

when i browse in people shop searching for a jao Delma they were selling around for 30k to 50k.. that how much a while back a De ragan tail would cost...lol

including the Onmagoug auge people are starting to sell that for cheap now around 40k to 50k it used to be like 100k to 150k to 999,999,999 .. LoL

and last is the rappy feather for 1,500 to 1,000 ..lol.. it used to be 20,000 to 30,000

i could be missing some...

January sales. Obviously.

That, and people are trying to undercut people a lot more now, as there are a LOT more people on 360 than there used to be, and a lot of people have shops. Some spoon tried to sell me a 120k 8star rifle a few minutes ago though.

I was like "I'm a hunter. Get out of my face."

But yeah. People are trying to undercut the undercutters.

I remember buying jao delma for 500 meseta!!!

So when will people start dropping their prices on Kerselines that are going for 4k+? I was thinking "Is this guy an idiot?" when I saw one guy selling his kerselines for a GRAND TOTAL of 10,000 mesetas. I was laughing when I saw 4500 and up. There were more stores that had it for 4500+ than 4,000 or less.

^ Kerseline/Vestaline are the new Nanocarbon/Ortacarbon....

I sell Drag tails for 6k and they still sell slow...Everything does now it seems...I used to convert mats into marseline and such but now it isn't even worth the price of the board....I sell teranite/slaterian/stelnium in my shop 500m each and it takes forever to sell. needless to say it is not worth the mats to upgrade it.

Reigast is right...People are trying to undercut the undercutters and it's slowed real shopkeepers(or to put it more selfishly, me) down so much... I actually keep fair prices (except for random hot dogs I sell for 1mil or) but my monetary gain has slowed to a pathetic crawl. I've had 10 star atomizers sitting in my shop at 151m each for over a week....Just to see if anyone would buy em....

People put alot of emphasis on half a dozen items or so and don't bother with the rest.

MMMmmm Nice!!!

people are complaining about undercutting and how it effects them, now selling their items sllllooowwwwly.........well that's just cuz people finally grew a brain and wont pay your outrageous prices anymore! which makes you in turn lower them...and lower them...and lower them....until they are decent prices...for once!

HAHAHAHAHA

I set fair prices of 50 to 65 percent off of the NPCs for everything, even high-demand items like carbons and Kerseline. If I get undercut by someone else, who cares? My stuff still sells in time.

Meh, I abritrarily set my prices based on random suggestions and guesses of my own, and my shit sells (Except for my damn 6 star rifle )

ive already posted about this on another thread but, i price my shop items at 20% higher than the re-sale price e.g par wood =npc sell at 150, they buy at 7(i think) so i sale them at a dirt cheap price(30-out of stock at mo.).i search out what im gona sell and find out how much the going rate is,then cut it down to half the price, but its always more than the npc resale price
    my weps are 2* 225-275, 3*400-475,4*1300-1400
    im freshly stocked(30 weps in shop) if anyone wants cheap pm food!!! =)

I havent got the game yet, but im hearing stuff about dupped meseta. Can any1 tell me what it is?

P.S what do you do to get to tutorial mode?