Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

after playing network mode for a while i said "what have i been missing all my life?" i went on universes 1 and 2 and i met some cool people there. the only problem i have is not that my newman hunter's attack power being low but there is like NO MESETA IN THIS MODE! i was at the point i got happy when i saw 13 meseta and my palms would sweat lol. well anyway how was your 1st days on network mode?

My first day consisted of many Foies to LL mobs, starting up with everyone else that got it on the first day.
    Phantasy Star Universe PC/PS2 [Retired: Might play PSP]

Kiron - Lv. 128 Newman [fT: 19 | aT: 2 | wT: 1]
    Will put a link to my sketch book after surgery.

My first day? Much soloing in linear line until I was level 6 or so.

My first day was lots of running around diffrent places to see what lvl's i needed to be to do what and where then lots of full partys in C rank missions to try and get there
    it was the best fun i had until the S rank missions came out and i again "had" to party up to beat a mission since i love to test my solo abilitys to see what i can do

Partying up is the most fun tho, i keep meaning to finish the offline story but i have too much fun online and never seem to find the time

i soloed linear line some too then i joined this one dude(really cool), a tall beast chick who called my shorty, and a midget CAST who said i was gimped.

then some random group of people who were really nice and we all died to de ragan

My first day, took a while to figure out why no one was around..come to find out I was in Universe 30. I met some really generous people who gave me PAs and rods on my first day. I had a lot of fun.

you got PAs? from people i only got rising strike and it took mad missions to get that TT_TT i want some PAs

Like I said, I met some really nice people and I even told them they didn't have to but they insisted. Then I recently was told that you can get Rising Strike free in the Tutorial from your PM

I ALWAYS tell people to do the tutorial when I can. It's a good primer, not to mention ane easy level.

My first day was spent yelling

"HEY WHERE DO I GO TO KILL SHIT??""

Until I found the tutorial