Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    xbox 360 PSU ftw.

I have seen enough people quoting here to pose the question: what are the non-statistical differences between male/female characters.

Some folks say the female non PA sword animation is different. What other weapons are different?

Is there any difference in Guns? How about techniques? Are the casting animations different? faster/slower?

Post your observations here, please.

Females have an extra hit on their twin claw animation

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

From what I noticed, the animations for females that are different, are worse.

An extra hit from Twin Claw might be an exception (I wouldn't know, don't have a female character that'll be able to use it to find out)

female casting time is about the same as the male just the animation is different on the wands since the female puts the wand to their chest and pull to the side after casting while the males does a overhand motion.

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

On 2006-12-27 16:22, EJ wrote:
    female casting time is about the same as the male just the animation is different on the wands since the female puts the wand to their chest and pull to the side after casting while the males does a overhand motion.
    Does one leave you more exposed, by chance?

On 2006-12-27 15:42, SolomonGrundy wrote:
    What are the non-statistical differences between male/female characters?
    I remember learning a few things in school about this. Basically be a girl character if you want to be pretty!

On 2006-12-27 15:42, SolomonGrundy wrote:
    I have seen enough people quoting here to pose the question: what are the non-statistical differences between male/female characters.
    Well, from what I've noticed, female characters tend to have breasts, though they vary in size, while male characters (except perhaps for the blocky CASTs, who may be able to hide such a feature) seem to lack them altogether.

Also, female characters seem to have the ability to gain favor with male players, regardless of the actual sex of the female character's player, which is generally male, though there are many self-proclaimed female players whose microphones do not work and thus may not be verified.

Probably most importantly, male and female characters differ in the clothing and parts options that are available. By and large, these seem to mimic trends respective to each gender in "real life," with the exception that PSU male fashion tends to accentuate the midriff.

You knew somebody was going to do this- you left it WIDE open...

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

You knew somebody was going to do this- you left it WIDE open...
    true, very true..glad we got THAT taken care of.

On 2006-12-27 16:10, PJ wrote:
    From what I noticed, the animations for females that are different, are worse.

An extra hit from Twin Claw might be an exception (I wouldn't know, don't have a female character that'll be able to use it to find out)
    its the other way around. while the female animations may not look as cool they in all cases ive seen so far execute faster for females. try it with swords the difference is pretty huge. same goes for knuckles

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

its the other way around. while the female animations may not look as cool they in all cases ive seen so far execute faster for females. try it with swords the difference is pretty huge. same goes for knuckles
    extra mode: good for testing stuff like this out...