Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    xbox 360 PSU ftw.

Since Females have higher DFP, MST (and EVP), is it safe to say there is no real difference in HP?

I mean, if I am a male hunter with 10 more HP, and I take a hit for 50, and my female counterpart only takes 40...then there really is no difference.

You folks who play female AND male characters - notice any difference?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolomonGrundy on 2006-12-28 18:15 ]</font>

There's a difference just depends on what goes which way. That said both ways are fine.
    The real question is why higher defence? Is it because they give birth?

It means females can wear better armor earlier. Females do get more tap too so they arguably make better forces, forteforces, wartechers, guntechers then males.

On 2006-12-29 00:24, Nani-chan wrote:
    It means females can wear better armor earlier. Females do get more tap too so they arguably make better forces, forteforces, wartechers, guntechers then males.

Well I could understand someone arguably saying Males make better hunters and ranger with higher atp and ata as they can those weapons ealier. Females get armor and force weapons earlier.

The difference is fairly miniscule though, sorry for pointing it out.

On 2006-12-28 18:26, ShinMaruku wrote:
    The real question is why higher defence? Is it because they give birth?
    lol comparing games with iRL.

iRL: Females have larger amounts of fat when compared with their entire body mass. It's actually, pretty much to easier keep warmth for the baby when pregnant and some other reasons. Well, it's like less damage dealt to the body when something cuts thru a tissue of fat than a string of muscles or an internal organ, thous more fat = more defence.

It's just some kind of stereotype that females are more agile and can take more punishment than males in entertainment.

It's kinda true that females can take more pain than males. I think a man being put through the pains of childbirth would go crazy and then there'd be somebody's blood splattering on the walls.

Me hear childbirths is an ascended period... :!
    That said, that must be why they have higher defence. Higher MST makes sense too because children can drive you mad,

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

ok.....jsut to get back on topic, I'm not so much concerned WHY they have higher stats, just want to know from the folks that have both male and female characters whether the higher DFP/MST offsets the slightly lower EVP.

Between you, me and the tree - most characters do not have the *best * armor they could be wearing due to monetary issues.

Just to note a factual difference, females are indeed more capable of surviving injury than men.

As gender differences in the game... "whatever" was the term I was looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamemako View Post
    It is twice the PP cost for fully twice the damage... That is 129/PP vs. 120/PP.
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    It's twice the damage, but it takes almost twice as long. Something you seem to not be understanding. DPS, not total damage. The DPS per PP spent is far superior for normal > Gekka than it is for Tsukimi > Gekka > normal 3.
    Remember kids: don't do drugs.