Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

i posted this on another board a few minutes ago, but i thought it would be better to join this board after seeing how many more users frequent here. enjoy.

i noticed this a while back and it never occurred to me the actual possibilities of what i discovered. This is what happened:I entered a party where they were already fighting de ragan, another player joined right after i did and we both darted for the transport area to go fight de ragan. now i know you cant join the de ragan fight after it has started, but me and the other player decided it would be fun to stand in the transport area. Once the movie of de ragan dying was over, i thought it would transport us to the area so i could get in on the box smashing action, but this is what happened, it transported me and the other player to fight de ragan in a seperate identical room. It played the video of de ragan flying in again for all players in the party, and me and the one other player had to solo de ragan all over again while the others in the party sat in the other identical room waiting. once it was over, it didnt join us back up together, complete separate rooms.

so where does the exploit come in? well it goes like this. the players who are not the leader can quit the party, then join and go back to transport area to fight the boss again. once other players have left and come back, the leader can transfer his rights to the others and leave as well, coming back in to fight the boss. to keep out others from joining the party and f###ing things up, create a password and have the other players remember it.

Rare hunter (wizard with pink hair!!! ^^ )

hemmmmmmmm never happened to me i uselly go to thare room

Heh. Nice...

how recent was this? there use to be a glitch that messed up players when someone was kicked that was in the boss battle, but that was fixed awhile ago. I never heard of such a glitch like yours before. If it is true and still possible it would be a crazy exploit of getting rares and mission points. Did your win of De Ragan give the same ranking as the first battle the original members had or was it a lower rank being you were late to enter the mission?

it was a low mission rank b/c i joined late. exp points and boxes galore. not long ago, and after the fix. the fix was for ppl that sat on the transport to beam instantly into room and steal all the items while the others watched the video.

The resserecting Bosses has become a common..and scary glitch if you are a person who can't solo it well.

not the same glitch maylee, this is something different. and i can solo A rank de ragan without a problem.

oh btw, once you leave and come back, just wait for all the others to come back in. just someone needs to be in party at all times.

Have you fully tested this, or did it just happen once?

Oh this sounds interesting. How many times have you done this so far?~