Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Noc Codez View Post
    Are you still using the trial ? or did you already pay for it ?
    Trial doesn't matter much unless it takes you an hour to login, I restart the tunnel and then turn off pingzapper before clicking login at the password screen, got in and was on for hours.

Now I'm getting the server broken message again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sychosis View Post
    Perhaps each ship may have a cap on the number of users that can be sharing the same IP? Since the filthy gaijin plebs all funnel into ship 2, naturally it caps out and starts dropping/refusing connections while the others are fine. 100% speculation, but if true would mean that until things get back to normal or the community branches out into other solutions, you guys are going to have to elbow each other to see who gets through the turnstile first.
    That actually would make sense...

well im sad im on ship 2 :C i dont even liek playing with poeple why did i care about where the english players where

anyway has anyone tried to log on with a vpn or that has TWC?

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    well im sad im on ship 2 :C i dont even liek playing with poeple why did i care about where the english players where

anyway has anyone tried to log on with a vpn or that has TWC?
    Time Warner Cable is now unblocked. I just confirmed.

I'd advise DO NOT try going back to your standard connecting method though if you used a VPN instance or Amazon trick within the last hour or so. Give it a while before logging in with your real IP.

Quote Originally Posted by jizaboz View Post
    Time Warner Cable is now unblocked. I just confirmed.

I'd advise DO NOT try going back to your standard connecting method though if you used a VPN instance or Amazon trick within the last hour or so. Give it a while before logging in with your real IP.
    i use comcast i was jsut trying to confirm if vpn and pingzapper just dont work now or if its messed up for everyone

yup can connect to all ships but 2 is there a way to move my character?

Surprised nobody on this thread has thought of it, but I've been suspecting that the continued? and unique? instability of ship 2 is the result of the DDoSer specifically continuing to target it.
    Which would lean towards the theory that whoever DDoSd PSO2 simply wanted the rest of us out.
    It'd also mean the IP blocks aren't over yet.

Here comes a big one! SJRKnowledge96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Surprised nobody on this thread has thought of it, but I've been suspecting that the continued? and unique? instability of ship 2 is the result of the DDoSer specifically continuing to target it.
    Which would lean towards the theory that whoever DDoSd PSO2 simply wanted the rest of us out.
    It'd also mean the IP blocks aren't over yet.
    Actually, that is an interesting theory...
    Yes, the one with the Ship02 fats.

I'm on Time Warner, just tried it, logged in flawlessly to Ship 2 with no VPN or PZ.