I got not clue if that sentence is grammatically (sp?) correct or not, but i shalt not give a mouse about it.

Anyway recently we got sequels to very old sega games, like T&J3, Contra: SS, and defender. Another fancy sequel is FFX-2. Or even the awesome metroid prime, not really a sequel but a good attempt of a classic game reborn.

Remakes? Well, I didn't see none or heard of. All we got is an "attempt" to a new something, but they added too much, and it brakes the whole thing.

Point made, what game would you like to see remade, or reborn (sequel-ished)? Here are my thoughts

FF7 rehash: I loved the game, but I can't cease to think how much it would be awesome with some prettier graphics, more proportional beings (the FF7 cameos over at kingdom hearts didn't quite cut it IMO, they looked like shit (appearcance wise)), and voice acting. A little cool additions wouldn't hurt, like the game remade itself and maybe an alter ending when you hit 100% (that means % added), maybe some new limit breaks, materia, bosses, plot twists, play the game in the eyes of another character, etc.

*drools* DAMN YOU SQUARESOFT! WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE FFX!