Now this is an odd question. Try to answer it to the best of your ability.

Pick your answers below:
A. When I'm hunting for a weapon/item, the rare that I'm trying to find doesn't drop, but something else drops which I never expected to drop.

(i.e., like me hunting in viridia for a red sword from nano dragon, melqueek drops a yasha... looking in whitill for a cure/freeze from a gulgus-gue and milla drop... looking for a holy ray from blueful dragon, Imperial Pick drops... looking for a yellowboze card in seabed, zanba drops... etc etc>.<)

---

B. You just keep hunting for the item that you desire (when A is not what happens to you) and not hunt anything else.

(i.e., some fricking x number of pinkal bulclaws and counting hoping one day it drops... the evil curst, and the infamous viridia ill gill for real nei..)

---

C. You join a friend (sometimes when you don't have the ID or you are just on as that char) and the item drops.

(i.e, I was on a Oran HUnewearl, Grey, playing with my Skyly HUmar in Ruins and guess what... Skyly Card Drops)

---

or

D. Other (please explain)

(i.e, I'm doing a ep2 offline run with Marina ver.IV and I'm at seaside just trying to gain experience for her, I kill gi-gue and he drops ? special weapon... then a week later Marina Ver.V is born on a new memory card because Marina ver.IV corrupted)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2006-07-21 12:51 ]</font>