ya that would be fun fun.

since there was a video showing the options, there is a music volume option, which definitely always all versions to let you play your own music (whether through a PC music player, or a stereo while playing PS2, or Xbox360 guidemenu music player), while still listening to the in game ambient sound effects, etc.

so ya this topic is focused on people who will play music from the classic Phantasy Star games (and PSO too) while playin PSU.

which is to say, I'll still use the PSU's in-game music from time to time definitely. but ya I plan on burning some classic tracks on a disk and save them on the harddrive for use now and then while playing.

so like here are my ideas. I'm not good at knowing the titles to music tracks but I can describe them.

like tracks from PS1...well I might play the title screen theme when the game is loading and I'm in the process of going online and stuff.

for My Room. PSII's home theme, and PSIII's title screen theme are pleasant music tracks to play while hanging out there.

for cities, well it may vary. I would play either PSIV's 1st town theme (like Aiedo, Kadary, etc.) probably for Guardian's Colony,
PSII's town theme for Parum's city,
PSIII's town theme for Neudaiz's city,
PSIV's Zio's fort theme for Moatoob's city.

and a mix of PSII's rise or fall battle theme, PSIII's overworld (full party) theme, PSIV's remix of PS1's dungeon theme (at asteroid belt), and other Phantasy Star music tracks for missions and other occassions.

so ya anyone else planning ahead with music they will make use of for PSU?