On 2003-01-06 18:45, Ness wrote:
Do you really hate me that much. Why do you guys want to ban me so badly. I try my best to stay out of flame wars and I've tried to do peace talks with all my enemies. If you guys really want me gone then I'll leave. You don't have to ban me I'll just leave.

*waits for the mods and members replies
Oh God, lets get melodramatic.

It's not about hating you. You've been warned, as have a number of other people, and yet you keep breaking the rules and going out on a limb.

As far as your peace talks go, what was that between you and another poster? Did you not message me saying how they were harassing you? Did you understand it when I told you to stay away from each other and ignore each other's posts if you can't take it with a grain of salt? (I.E. grow up)

What did you tell me after that? You said you needed a "nemesis" and thats why you fought with this person. And what did I tell you from then on? I told you not to contact a mod again if you considered this person your "nemesis".

You even wanted a flame thread, so there goes your stance on trying to stay out of flame wars(and anyone who's seen you argue with someone knows where you stand on that spectrum).

If you want to leave, by all means, go ahead. But if you stay, and you can't follow the rules, you will be banned. By posting on this forum, you AGREE to follow the rules.