Alrighty kids, here's the basis of my lesson.

To inform you on trading crap items for uber rares.

Ettiquette on posting in peoples threads.

Etc.

Before I go on, please. . . It is NOT called. . . I repeat. . . It is NOT called OLGA DNA for Christ sakes. Parasitic Gene "Flow/u" is the better term for it, kthx.

The following is a bad example of an offer.

"i will trde 2 mshsuhi's a g-light, and rappys fan 4 ur RIKAS CLAW"

No.

Multiple crap items do not work for people, if you're gonna offer 40 crap rares for something like the Olga Gene, then don't bother typing.

The following are uber rare items that will not be traded for garbage, unless you have another item on the list for the same offer.

Yasminkov7000V
Sealed J-Sword
Yamigarasu
Yasha
Parasitic Gene
God/Ability
Demonic Fork
Broom
Section ID Cards
Book of Hitogata
Handgun:GULD
Handgun:MILLIA
Guldmilia

Example of a bad request:

Topic: I NDE YASHA!

My list:

Dragon Slayer
DB Saber

We'll stop here. Don't bother posting 9*'s. Give those to the Salvation Army thread.

Next on the agenda. Ettiquette

A simple thread.

I need Yasminkov2000H

"I Don't need anything else, that's all, heres my list."

*ITEMS HERE*

Next post.

"i dun hav 2000H bt I want ur *item here* take some PD's 4 it?"

Bad. Bad. Bad. If the man asks for only a certain item, don't bitch him for something else.

Oh, and PD's. The whole "would you take PD's for your *semi-uber rare here*" is seriously bad trading. Offer something of better value, not PD's, huh? -.-;

People have "Want lists". That's a simple thing to understand, right? If you offer something that's not on their want list, don't bother.

Also, I've seen back and forth "what do you want for your *rare here*?"

"what do you have?"

"what do you need?"

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

People, be ready to post lists, give trade links, etc. Don't be lazy and such.

Next, the whole dupe issue.

Shut the fuck up, theres a Cheaters section JUST a wee bit below this one. Take your tears there, and keep your preaching of the satanism of dupes out of here. If you won't contribute to the trade, go away please. The whole "i bet ths r dped" broken record is old.

Seriously, this is all common sense, I hope most of you get a glimpse of this before it's locked. I never seen dumber trade manners in my PSO life.

Thank you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Balthor_The_Defiled on 2003-01-07 11:42 ]</font>