Ok...so I know hacks arent cool....But I was just replying to another topic and it got me thinking about this one hack I experienced in pso ver 1 DC...it was amazing...Now yeah, I used to "hack" pso a few years ago...well, not really hack it myself...but I was part of a pk clan that had some good codes for the gameshark and AR lol...pk,fsod,lag pipe, dupe, sole drop, mag pk,spells on p1, able to see what u had equipped on p1, ck item, walk through walls, NOL, well anyways on to the "coolest hack" I have ever experienced...

I remember being in the lobby in ver 1 and it had a good amount of people in it...then all of the sudden a loading screen appeared and when it finished loading...everyone that was in the lobby, was transferred to pioneer 1....It was amazing...there was like 20-30 people running around in pioneer 1 , an area that before could only hold up to 4 people...it was awesome ..everyone was paniking ...

eventually everyone had to dc to get out of the room...but I already had my hacks on so I had a little fun casting spells on p1 and lag piping....but anyways...I know hacking isn't cool and I would totally hate for hacks to hit PSU...but the last post brought up a good pso memory...and even though hacks suck...whoever did that hack def gets some credit from me...i'll never forget it ...