As promised, I am planning a meet up for the EU players! I have been communicating with a few EU players via PM and IMs to get some general info about what they feel would most comfortable with them. I spent the last few days thinking about what would both fit NA and EU players along with a few other players around the world...and heres what I came up with.

• Day: Saturday, December 2nd
  • Timezone: MET/CET
  • Time: 8 PM MET (7PM GMT, 2PM EST, 1PM CST, 11AM PST)
  • Place: Parum Outdoor Mini-bar
  • Universe: 15 (Offical PSOW Universe)
  • Events: Recordings by AC9, Parn, and myself. 50k Drawing, PSU Blackjack, Group Photos

Yes, I know that it says Parum Bar again, but its not final. It seemed to be the top choice when asked with Colony after it. The time also isnt final, just a guesstimate to what would yield the biggest crowd and friendly to everyone.

Event:
PSU Blackjack - If you been around when me and my friends are at bar, you notice we play a card game. We like to call it, PSU Blackjack and I would like to share it with you all. Basically, one person will be the dealer. Everyone at the table will roll /dice and whoever gets the highest goes first. Then the deal does /card. The player then decided whether or not to take a hit or not. Its repeated til the player says stop. The object is to get a value of 21. J Q K are worth 10 and A is with 1 or 11. All other numbers stay the same.

50k Meseta drawing! - Basically I worked up some money to make a drawing. I will ask everyone at a point to line up and take a number from me. Then I will use pick a number randomly and the winner gets 50k!
The winner of the 50k drawing is...SabZero! Congratz!

Group Photos - I think you get the point .

If you dont know what time it would be for you, use this link:
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_UTC.aspx

Feel free to post any comments, concerns, and changes you feel may be needed. Post will be update as stuff is change/added.

Edit 11/23/06: Corrected the times of EST and PST. Added CST(Central).

Edit 12/2/06: Added events PSU Blackjack and 10k Meseta drawing and Group photo.
Edit 2: Drawing up to 50k!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rizen on 2006-12-02 14:04 ]</font>