ok well i've seen alot of post recently about which to be figunner or fortefighter... i even posted one. my delima is that i am a beast and i want to go figunner for the quick hits but i like the damage output of the fortefighter.

i figured out how to tell which one i want to be, but alas i am not so hot with math, nor do i know the correct process i would use to go about correctly figuring this info out.

so to end this rambling lol..

the question i'm asking to anyone knowledgeable in the arts of figuring out stats is....

at a common high level (you could make it 100 for ease factor i guess) will a beast fortefighter do more damage with a base level A rank pair of daggers than a beast figunner with base level S rank pair of daggers.

That's pretty much it. However if one was so inclined, they could also add in a little bit of theory on about how much more often i might hit as a figunner if the power is less than the fortefighter.

Well that is my theory on how i will figure out which one i want to be... can someone plz help me and maybe the rest of the undecided decide.