Hello, I'm new to the boards, although I've been browsing them for quite some time ^_^
Anyway, on to my dilemma...
I'm the kind of guy who usually goes by what he likes, regarding of how good it might be, or not be. That's why I made a beast wartecher. I liked the idea. And I still do. But I love bows, and being a beast wartecher with a bow is not exactly the best option if I want to use bows.

So I'm deciding between just changing him to guntecher, or remake him as another class. Maybe human or newman. I'm not considering CASTs for now, since I want to keep the overall look of my current character.

Yeah, the CASTs have the ATA and ATP neccesary to use bows nicely. But, how do you compare humans, newmans and beast as guntechers?

Since in terms of ATA
Newman > Human > Beast
and in terms of ATP
Beast > Human > Newman

Would a human make the second best option overall? Would beasts higher power make up for having to use lower rank bow due to their ATA? Would newmans ability to use higher ranked weapons (earlier) make up for the low ATP?

And that's my dilemma... what do you think?
Any advice/input/whatever is appreciated.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guarionex on 2007-01-19 20:38 ]</font>