I just noticed that they are making yet another animated transformers series, sadly, this seems worst than it's predecessors :http://tv.ign.com/articles/799/799046p1.html
another one found :here

The Hollywood Reporter says the plan is to give the robots "more human qualities" on the series, to allow for kids to better identify with them. Cartoon Network's Bob Higgins tells Cartoon Network "We've used the basic Transformers and characters as a springboard, but then we're pretty much reimagining the whole thing. What we're doing with it is basically turning it into a superheroes story. We're really excited that we're able to take this decades-old property and hopefully turn it into something that kids haven't seen or expected from a Transformers series before."

Honestly, I am looking forward to the film and before I saw the picture I was hoping that maybe they would go for a look that resembled the it. How sadly was I dissapointed?, jeez, who's idea was it to give Optimus Prime side burns and a goatee? wtf!?

well.. i guess it's better than a mullet...

Anyway discuss, they got some interesting people working behind it but the basic concept is just all wrong IMO. Why in the world are cartoons being cranked out like this and why aren't the people behind things like this fired yet?