Seriously!

It's crappy enough that Monsters use Techniques... So when a Force gets a new technique or appearance (11, 21, etc) it's like: "Big deal. I've already seen (monster name) do that... This really doesn't fell like an accomplishment".

It's pretty screwey to have stuff like that. If other casts can dodge, why can't we? If monsters use techs, where's the glamour in us using them? It's... Aggitating. I've seen Megid used on me dozens of times now, the 11th+ one too, and I still don't have the damnded spell. >_< I want my Megids, and I want my Nos'.

While I'm on things that I would like to see in AoI...
Why in the nine can't ForteTechers use Madoogs?!
Even if it's only up to A rank, it makes no sense that they can't. Why can ForteGunners use Shadoogs, but no other ForteClass can? It seems dumb to restrict a caster item from the PURE CASTER CLASS. >_< I'm already steamed enough that AcroTecher gets better support tech ranks than the pure caster... But let's not go there. LOL

Simple Law: When making a Hybrid Class, you do NOT make them better at something than the PureBred class they're based on. - I thought this was science. Heh.

None-the-less... I'm liking what I see so far.
They just need to add more for the players to actually do. Like the tumble thing... Sure you dodge, but you can't attack or anything during the time it takes to dive, roll, and recover... so I don't really see the problem in letting us. It's easy too! Hold strafe and press a direction plus another button or something. Not hard to program.

There was more I'd like to see... but I'm forgetting right now.

Edit In: OH! And the casting sound! That sharp as hell "TING!" sound! Either dull down that ear-piercing noise, let us alter it, or let us JUST turn that sound off. >_<

That, and more camera control, like adjusting distance from the character.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wraithwin on 2007-07-15 13:36 ]</font>