-This is my first Fan Fiction so i hope you like it -

CHAPTER 1 : Chasing Whispers

My name is Kamigato, I'm a RAmar and one of the few survivors from the fight with Dark Falz in the ruins so very long ago. There were five of us that day including myself, and only two came home. Aries a HUmar, Raieve a FOnewearl, Mikado a HUnewearl, Aciyen a HUcast, and me

.... Mikado....Aciyen....and Raieve didnt make it back.

In the days following Dark Falz's defeat, a body was found by an excavation crew researching Dark Falz's chamber. It was identified to be the remains of Raieve, Mikado and Aciyen's bodies were never found...

About two years following the events that day, a group of hunters on a mission from the guild to secure the research area for an excavation crew found a messege carrier (if anyone knows the name of the things Rico used to leave messeges please tell me ) deep within the Ruins. It was battered and old but a team of scientists back on Pioneer 2 were finally able to get it working. Aries and me were contacted immedietly, becuase the messege was from Mikado. It was recorded after Dark Falz was defeated meaning there was a possibility Mikado was still alive! The messege said as follows..

" If anyone finds this..please..contact the lab immedietly! After we defeated Dark Falz the floor began to split open! Two of my teammates made it out, but me and two others were stuck, we fell through the floor to a much older part of the ruins, one of us was killed during the fall, but me and another survived...when we recovered from the fall we were in some sort of chamber covered in what seemed to be some sort of vines...upon further investigation we followed the vines towards a huge mass of eggs, we attempted to destroy them but a few hatched and got hold of my friend....he mutated into some sort of creature ive never seen before in the ruins, like that of a delsaber almost... i ran as fast as i could to get away from it...i dont know what that thing is but it isnt my friend! I think when we destroyed Dark Falz we opened the chamber housing its offspring, much like some spiders that carry their offspring in their back so when they die they will ensure the survival of their species....I dont know how many of the offspring are left, all i know is this is a serious threat and they must be destroyed! I saw that creature again, and its getting bigger! Its evolving! We must stop it before it becomes another Dark Falz or something even worse! "

The messege ended there, Aries and me both knew what we had to do, we had to go into the newly opened area of the ruins and rescue Mikado, she's still alive down there!

After the messege was discovered the Lab closed off all access routes to the Ruins, apparently they're sending in some sort of special team to plant gas bombs throughout the ruins, the gas in the bombs causes instant shut down of the brain when inhaled or absorbed through the skin and after countless tests on specimens taken from the ruins they've theorized that it will work.....Aries and me are going to get in there no matter what and rescue Mikado, we only have 5 days before they set off the bombs....I pray we find her...I pray she's still alive...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lethe on 2007-10-16 21:42 ]</font>