Hello

I have some more questions, mostly about Tech.

+Tech is how efficient will my spells be. Does that influence healing and buff/debuff spells?

Sometimes after changing weapons i have a cooldown for spells, the icons would light up one by one, taking around 1-2 seconds... Is that cooldown normal, or its just due to my connection? I cant figure out what influences that, sometimes i can cast immediately after weapon swap, but sometimes stitching to my healing weapon takes painfully long.
By the way, is it a good thing to swap weapons every time new enemies of another element appear?

How do i get to my alt's room if there is no shop there?
Is it possible to send your partner card to someone when he/she is not online? If no, then how do you know if someone is online or offline, if you have never met in game before and didn't exchange partner cards? O.o
Like i met someone on forums and want to see that person in game...
I know its possible to leave message on the board, but still you cant know if/when the person is/will be on line

Another question about raising a PM. So as i need it to be able to synth tech items for me i should go for 45X series. While having enough Tech level to evaluate into needed model, should i raise all other states of my Pm as well? I heard someone saying that its important to have EACH state maxed, will that increase the %of succeed synth? O.o

Looks like thats all
Thanks in advance

Edit: Some questions answered

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Katherina on 2008-04-01 04:55 ]</font>