Many people are reporting that they have seen Guardians return that were banned 7 months ago for gitching S+10's , with their illegal stash still in storage, but no one is doing anything about it.

I did. - I'd had enough of this one guy who was bragging about how he still has hundreds of stacks of S+10s, and slagging sega support off for being stupid at the same time. So I took a stand.

I signed up at help.sega.com, and wrote in, with the details of the Glitcher.(account ID, Xbox Live Gamer Tag etc..)

I got a reply from a nice guy called Arron just a few hours later.

He said he had looked into the guys account, confirmed that he SHOULD NOT have been unbanned, and killed the account. "Permanently this time."

Arron also said that he had "looked at the logs" for the guy in question, and managed to pull up enough info to warrent the ban.

SO, there you go. SEGA is ready and waiting to help us. We just need to ask.

NOTE: Please be SURE you are reporting someone who has glitched S+10s... MANY people have invested in a few stacks to make money in the bonus. While I am sure SEGA would only act on evidence, please don't try and ruin the game for someone innocent.