Threaded View

Thats like the Who's Who of badly designed products. Sony, much like hipsters are just copying other peoples shit just to fit in. Just another overpriced Hipster wank unit.
    Exactly. The product design and obnoxious price point are perfect for someone whose friends are all playing games on iPhone and wants to show off with something that will do them one-better. I never said I agreed with the purpose, but I think the Go will do a good job of being what it's supposed to be.
    I can't see myself wanting or needing one until my current PSP gives up a few years in the future. Speaking of which, the exposed screen on the Go is hardly a liability in bad weather, it's under a solid plastic shell... unlike the openings around the d-pad and face buttons on PSP. Even then mine happily survives jogging for an hour or two even in light snow or rain.
    Maybe there's some magic in the hipster pants I buy?

So basically if you have an older PSP, you have to carry two PSPs around to play all your games.
    Unless I'm wrong the older PSP should be able to play anything that comes out for Go so all you need to do is not buy a Go, right?

A majority of PSP games aren't worth paying for either.
    That's the same with music, food, clothing, all kinds of stuff. IRL you don't waste money on things you don't want, why are games any different? You won't be missing out on much anyway, right?
    Last edited by panzer_unit; Sep 29, 2009 at 01:23 PM.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan