I am a big Movie person and I tend to watch movies more than I play games nowadays. There's nothing like coming home from work and having a good meal and a movie .

Anyways, I want to hear of some really great movies/series that you guys have watched that you recommend. Feel free to explain why it's awesome and give a little info without spoilers please

I will start with a few:

GOOD MOVIES

CHOCOLATE:

Probably never heard of this one right? Well it's an "under the Radar" kind of movie. It's basically about a girl who kicks people booties. Starts off slow, but 30mns or so into it, I guarantee you'll love some of the fighting scenes. For fans of Tony Jaa/Karate films.

THE DARK KNIGHT:

It's obvious I know, but for anyone who's been living under 3 rocks and haven't seen it yet, do yourself a favor and watch it. I'm not the biggest Batman fan, (Hell, I may not even be a fan at all) but I loved this movie. Joker alone makes this movie worth watching as he plays his part like he was born to. I'm able to look past Batman's Robot voice because how awesome this movie was x).

SUCKY MOVIES

Paranormal Activity:

I remember seeing the release trailer where everyone was in the theaters screaming like little girls. I thought, "Wow, I gotta see this when it comes to DVD." One day, I bought this DVD from a movie place and went home, turned all my lights out, turned volume up, closed my door, and popped this into my 37" TV. The result? Talking.............then finally....they went to sleep and then there were footprints (sooooo scary....not). I can't see how this movie could scare anyone, every chance it had to make me jump, it failed like in the end. Next day I gave this DVD to my friend and said...."Keep it." Worst movie ever.

Oh and how does a movie based on a real life story have alternate endings?

I shall add more later.