Quote Originally Posted by VR-Raiden View Post

Here's another match I remember. I was in a team tournament, versus a team of Japanese players. Stage was Nebula 2, and they were both Rufina. This was actually the first match I encountered your Resistance-Slow time-Assistless strategy, Deadbeard. It wasn't the same, but used that assist set up. They each set Pan Arms, got they're assists going, and used Fix (I believe this was before the cost of Fix was increased). Me and my partner were literally helpless, lol.

First time I had seen that assist set up, it sparked my interest and I made some of my own but it was hard getting a partner to coordinate one with me for a while. Eventually I did get some going, but didn't really use them much. Made one with that Card Flip assist that makes it so you cant see your cards, wasn't the best choice but we annoyed some people with that I think I made that one with MEGADAFO.
There are a few people who actually witnessed the creation of this deck. It's extremely complex and the amount of time it took me to make it was crazy. Needless to say, many altered forms of the deck started to appear after I started using this in actual matches. So long as the assist foundation is there you can change the offensive strategy as you see fit really.