Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
It's not about having nothing to hide, it's about privacy. I mean, I guess some people wouldn't mind letting a random airport employee take a nude body scan of them, or let them grope and feel all over their bodies for the sake of security, but others aren't too keen on either of those choices.
Pretty much.
Plus, I think it's the principle of the matter.
I don't want to let someone I don't want to look at me, look at me. (if that makes sense to you guys).
If it's some chick I have a personal interest in, it's different than letting a stranger look at nude pictures.

Like I said, I personally have no issues with public nudity, but if I don't want to be naked at that time, then I'm not going to be. If I chose to be clothed, then I will remain clothed, which means at the time, I don't want to be seen naked. Therefore, I don't want anyone to be able to see me naked/partially naked while walking through the detectors.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post

So a question. Are airports going to drop that indecent exposure thing? I mean, since we're required by law to do so?
They should...

But yea, next time I go anywhere, I'm driving.
I do not plan on going out of the country, unless it's when I'm in the military, and I do not plan on going on any long trips without moving, so I don't exactly have to worry about going on an airplane for now.